Saturday, January 15, 2011

today's look: in Ted Rossi

remember this post Glam Touch?
Just like all of you, I am always mesmerized by the glittery jewels & accessories
This is why I showed you some of my favorite picks from Ted Rossi.
His designs are so chic and edgy
as in fact, his "about" page's first line is
"Modern. Chic. Classic. Sleek. Edgy. Urban."
Ted Rossi sent me this beautiful leather bracelet :)
I wanted to show you how I wore today
(I wore it too same on tone, so next time I'll try with different outfits to show you how versatile this can be!)




with and without my gloves on
























some more amazing picks from www.tedrossi.com
Crystals/Bars Necklace $435 -> $325

Faux Lizard JetSet Bag small $435 -> $198

Faux Python/Gem Zipper Cuff $165

follow his twitter at www.twitter.com/TedRossiPR

19 comments:

modniza said...

beautiful bracelet,like,like,like!!!enjoy!and outfit is so cool,love your fox hat!kisses

Giselle said...

So glam. And the necklace, love. Thank you for introducing me to this great line!
~Giselle
http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

Parisian Hunter said...

We are going to follow you of has gift. we also hope to see you on our blog:) see you soon Parisian Hunter xxx

http: // parisianhunter.blogspot.com

Gabriele said...

Cute picks!

New post on www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

G.

Alisa said...

Very pretty! I love the bracelet! Following your blog now! Thanks for stopping by at mine :)

alisaguk.blogspot.com

Raeshelle said...

oh definitely with the gloves looks best! {that of course being my opinion may not reflect yours!} lovely post dear, i hope you enjoy your new accessory!

love from,
raeshelle!

dory said...

Great bracelet :)

Miksu said...

Lovely pictures!! :)

xx
http://absofuckinglutelyy.blogspot.com/

Follow each other?

kirstyb said...

lovely

Giulia said...

Hey thank you very much for your comment on my blog!!! I really like yours and I follow you too!!
kisses :-)


http://fashion-whatelse.blogspot.com/

La Michelle said...

you look great.
love the bracelet

xoxo

Ninjagaiden78 said...

I like the bracelet and the outfit you have on.

windowshopz.com

Leigh said...

i love your hat! the jewelry is awesome...just as your outfit is!

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

Sofi Stellar said...

That is such a cute bracelet. Fun photos. Also, I love the imitation lizard bag.

Sofi Stellar said...

PS, I also love the fur hat!

Natalie Suarez said...

LOVE the hat! it is so cute! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Beny Ricardo Sadewo said...

Thoseeee Furr hat againnn...!!!!! Love!



Love,
Beny Ricardo Sadewo
http://www.purple-snap.com/

fiestylady00 said...

Honest comment, you totally overdid it with the hat. So far looking at your pictures, you don't dress particularly well, you just wrap yourself around with a lot of expensive clothes but you don't really pull it off well or have a style that flows.. I also feel like you should smile more naturally (not so stiffly in many of these) or just give a dead-on model stare... Flip through lookbook.nu. I hope you get some inspiration from there.

Nádia said...

LOVE your fur!!! Want it!

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...