Tuesday, February 15, 2011

today's inspiration: essential items

wanted page
to me my essential items include getting the personalized items



finding what we call a value
one of a kind pieces



unique-ness is important as well



and don't forget about creative side as well



this is why i love items like
festival flower shoe
i definitely need oxford/brogues



lady like
love the mix with classical side to more trendy chic style



military white boot
special details



terra cotta sandal
these four items can be found at claire's

donut lip gloss $10
i want to get a whole box of them and share with every girl/woman i know :)



love in time pocket watch necklace $32.99



touched by an angel bracelet $20



zad leopard ring $14.99

today i helped my friend getting a toner & a moisturizer
that's not oily but full with hydration
not just those two but guys DO also need
algae facial cleanser $35



sea salt body scrub 2oz $6
anthony for men



spread out some words to your friends or anyone nearby to listen to my music at
title "I Only See You" is the one in bold
other one is just the instrumental ver.
full version uploaded on youtube and can be found on top header of my blog
thanks for all of your supports and following my blog :)

22 comments:

mirjam schuurkamp! said...

you always nd i mean always have great stuff to show us!. thanks for that!
i love the shoes with the flowers to Qute!
nd the jewelry is to die for!

thanks for commenting..
I got a new outfit post come check it out..

XO model from holland

www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
everyday a new post (L)

Jessica said...

Thanks for your comment, I love all of these picks! The floral shoes are super cute! The rings are amazing!

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Isabel Spectre said...

Ahhh! I loooove the sandals soo much!! They are like exactly what I want.. wowww! I also like those leopard rings!
thanks for your nice comment <3

http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

Meagan said...

I love all your inspirational pieces. Of course I'll follow you back!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

TT's Attic said...

Love the blog! Especially like the black purse and leopard hat :)

You should follow mine as well;

TT's Attic Blog - Edgy, Affordable Fashion

TT's Attic Online Boutique

Giselle said...

Loving the mugs!
~Giselle
http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

Viola Mazova said...

I liked the flower shoes.

Fashion Tidbits said...

I "want" han yea seul's hair too!!!!

Style, She Wrote said...

Love those flower shoes! xo style, she wrote

About Last Weekend said...

Love the floral brogues - what a great pic!

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

great inspiration, i love those tiger rings!

jadepurplebrown.com

Michelle said...

I want the military white booot!!!

lindsey lowe said...

i love your inspiration book. i do that too.

Kacrates said...

I love everything you had here! :) Especially your book of inspiration, I have one too. And an inspiration wall in my room, haha.

Joanna Paulsen said...

Oh can't wait to see you perform!

http://theythinkimtooyoung.blogspot.com/

kumar said...

its really cool post

*chameleon* said...

girl u always buy me with your jewelry picks!!!!:)) great post again!;)
xoxoxo

Claire Marie said...

Oh I love those floral brogues - amazing!

Thanks for your comment on my blog :)

Claire x
http://tea-breaks.blogspot.com

YONi In Style said...

Don't worry about old pics. still enjoyable. ^^

sbot said...

Love the lighthouse.

Check out my new post if you like : )

www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

www.rosivintage.etsy.com

-Stephanie

Parisian Hunter said...

Les bijoux et les chaussures liberty sont superbes !!!!
Viens nous dire ton avis sur les looks, les vidéos et les sélections shopping sur Parisian Hunter

http://parisianhunter.blogpsot.com/

Mimi said...

Cool stuff and i love your sunglasses! I was given an award and am passing it along to you in my thurs blog post...check it:

Blog Award at Aesthetic Lounge

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...