Tuesday, March 22, 2011

today's inspiration: spring comes sweet

yogurtland



roses for anniversaries and celebrations



this one I didn't do it myself (did at the nail salon)
but I think I can do it now
all you need is various color polishes, glitter liners, and brush end to make white dots



i want to see flowers blooming but it's still cloudy and chilly here
will have to wait a week or more ...



@ the stanford mall probably about three years ago?



J. Lo sunnies, Aeropostale top, Christian Dior cross bag, can't remember rest of the outfits






jaeger $385
I'm looking for well-structured but light bags to carry all day long
since I prefer bigger and larger ones than tiny purses/clutches
need to carry all of my ipad, diary, pens, makeup pouch, sunglasses etc.
so the bag itself has to be light-weighted :)




open back tee $65
it's fun to see simple looking tops having a twist on the back with low cut or having a bow detail etc.
fun to play around with!




sade scarf $109
i have just about everything that can fit into what's on trend everytime
but for some reason, i can't find any fringes these days
i'm pretty sure i had some ponchos and stuffs
but i can't find them
so now i'm hunting for new loves :)

three of my favorite picks from http://www.shopfuturestandard.com/

*************************************************************

3D rose crystal pearl ring $2.99
so pretty at such affordable price




acid wash straight leg jeans $17.99
cool prints




large black purse with gold chain accent $12.99
can't believe this price
this is a must have for all!

check out more @
*************************************************************


70s silk boyfriend blazer



70s trophy disco top
love all the sequins
makes you stand out from any crowd



90s AE destroyed denim shorts

all these vintage finds are from vantage point vintage
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


if you liked and/or read my previous post
I showed you some of my favorite dresses from rise fashion remember?
you can get 20% off of your purchase with this code I've received on my birthday :)
code: ML20

37 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the colour of that blazer! :)


www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

Amy Stewart said...

That scarf is so cute!!

Come check out my rope bracelet GIVEAWAY and enter when you get a chance!

Meagan said...

I love bigger bags too. That grey one is gorgeous and I love the sequin top!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Oh to Be a Muse said...

nice images. i really like that scarf and the green blazer! big frozen yogurt fan too!

ABOUT US said...

the first picture: yummy<3

http://thestrawberrycheesecakeblog.blogspot.com/

About Last Weekend said...

Great green bag and love the nails

Joanna K. said...

love your blog!
i followed you!
pls check out me blog and tell me what you think!
i'd love your opinion!

joanna
snobpeople.blogspot.com

featherfactor said...

Great picks...and I miss Stanford shopping mall, so beautiful :)

www.featherfactor.com

Cinnamon-donuts said...

That first picture from yogurtland looks delicious!! may i ask what toppings you had on your yogurt?!It's so colourful :)

Kristen Leotsakou said...

wow! im in love with that blue boyfriend blazer! <3

Andreea said...

That blazer is amazing, i loooooove the color!

♥ kisses ♥

http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

Monica said...

I love your nails! I want to try and do this for spring!

Dolce Gabannka said...

Boyfriend blezer is very nice. Like this colour but I will prefer red :)
www.dolcegabanka.blogspot.com

Andrea Grace said...

The silk blazer is awesome!

Lydz xX said...

love the scarf and sequin top, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
Lydz xX

Laura Tenshi said...

You always have the coolest nails. I love how pink and yellow look together.
I also love your picks, that teal silk blazer is amazing.
BTW, I've seen your previous post and I wish you a belated Happy Birthday ! May all your wishes come true.

Blunettes said...

Haha that yohurtland looks very tasty! Love the post. you looked up a lot of very nice items! Love the scarf the most!

jamie said...

i love the green blazer so much!!

TigerLily said...

Ooh such lovely things..
Love the yoghurt photo, the 3d rings, the sade scarf and the destroyed denim shorts!


YURI
The fashion blog:http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com
Reviews & Giveaways:http://tigerlilysbook.blogspot.com

Giulia said...

love the shorts!!!
kisses :-)

http://fashion-whatelse.blogspot.com/

La Michelle said...

aww, i loved all of these :)

xoxo

Elizabeth of PrettyNiftyThriftyFashion said...

oh i love those acid wash jeans and the colour of that blazer!!

Haute World said...

Love the scarf, blazer and disco top! Great choices and I really like the outfit you're wearing as well :)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow, that yogurt seriously look delicious! And I want that striped top and denim shorts! xoxoxoo

socialitedreams said...

love the nails! the 70s disco top is sooo fun :D

Petite Cherie said...

Love the Jaeger bag!!

pau said...

cute pictures I like the turquoise blazer!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Ellie said...

I love all your picks! Yogurt land is definitely heavenly, and I absolutely love all the vintage pieces! Love your blog doll, definitely following!
Have a great day!
-Ellie

Dilan Dilir said...

like the first pics :D

samecookiesdifferent said...

the yogurt looks so yummy :) love the acid washed jeans and this 70s green blazer ...LOVE
xx
the cookies
www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
share the feeling & follow if you love to

Kristie said...

Thanks for the code! Also love the boyfriend blazer. ;)

Amanda said...

oh dear! i'm in obsession with your nails!

thanks for all your coments!

amandatoroblazquez.blogspot.com

H Rija said...

Neat post & love the nails!

My Lyfe ; My Story

Collections said...

The frozen yogurt looks SO good.

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

Dilan Dilir said...

I love fringes too :D

Dilan Dilir said...

I love fringes too :D

Gilberthljs said...

the yogurt looks so yummy :) love the acid washed jeans and this 70s green blazer ...LOVE xx the cookies www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com share the feeling & follow if you love to

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...