Saturday, April 16, 2011

floral theme

thank you all participating in my second held contest
i received mostly emails (sorry if uploading photos for my facebook page didn't work,
I'm trying to solve the problem...
as I had "allowed" others to post comments and photos before,
I'll fix it asap)
of wonderful photos
so beautiful I had a real hard time
picking just three readers
and three photos each for the person

have learned how great blogosphere is
being able to share outstanding ideas, suggestions and comments to and from each others

i want to thank you all once again
and I would love to write more "dedicated post" up in the future
if you would like that is...
with different themes of course

your comments are always welcome
(i appreciate all your concerns, encouragements and hello's
because I learn so much from your words
keep me inspired please!)
and I'm sure you will love these lovely readers' floral-inspired outfits/photos!







first up my nails like usual
i just painted my nails in light purple+blue ish tone and just put on
pink flower stickers on few nails




i got these nails from a nail shop and inspired me to try on myself the bottom one




this one
i just dotted using my cotton swabs


-----------------------------------------------------------




1- I always thought flower printed blouse is eye-catchy itself
so haven't thought of try layering it with other tops
but her match with her navy dress is just awesome

mixing patterns and colors is so in this season
and she has an awesome example

2- bow is just so adorable
i'm collecting scarves these days
because they are so great just by wearing them as shawls (like cardis),
headscarf, bows like blythe did, belt, bracelet etc etc etc.

3- don't we all love floral shorts especially so much if they are a little bit closer to
high waisted almost?


I thought she would look even more sweet w/
wish fatale bandeau dress $169.95
& polaroid tunic $149.95
british racing green polish from butter london
and two clutches from jamin puech






1- Karin always posts up photos that make us feel like we are reading and browsing through
another sensational fashion magazine
this photo also represents how the drape shows well, the little details from the setting to the
thoughtful hair done & the pose

2- one of my favorite outfit pick of her
love the feathered wings cape,
flowered headband, & the tone match in all

3- seems like flowers and studs match so perfectly
i so fell in love with each flower's color up on head





inspired by Karin:
wish beau bandeau dress $189.95
& provocateur dress $199.95
yuzu bag from jamin puech
victoriana & i want candy $45 in set from butterlondon





1- her photos are types of photos which make you feel so smiley
with lovely tune of music
and i believe in those powerful effects that a positive thought
welcoming smile can bring to us great luck with!

2- beautiful
the colors match with her outfit so well
don't know how she could find such a perfect setting to take awesome photos!

3- i think i've learned how to be brave when you are posing in front of cameras






wouldn't she look so great in
dahling & hrh polishes from butter london
yuzu bag & clutch from jamin puech
wish poster shirt $119.95?


I'm enjoying the looks of cherry blossoms these days
but they are already about to fall out and leave trees back to green again

have a happy weekend everyone :)


follow my twitter @divalicious_m
& pinklemonincrystal for fashiolista and chictopia if you'd like!!!


40 comments:

Wunmi W-A said...

ace colours!!!

love your blog

WIN A TOPSHOP SATCHEL IN A GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

www.daisy-mak.com

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post!
So many lovely nail colors!

xoxox,
CC

Audrey said...

Blog so cute!!
nice photos!
I follow you

http://audreyinwonderland-audrey.blogspot.com/

Kristen Leotsakou said...

wow the nails are amazing! <3 loving the floral!

Sailormuun said...

GREAT POST

really nice job and omg great nails so pretty :)

i cant wait for the next contest by you

Sincerely,
Tselmuun

Jessica Mura said...

I have the same purple nail polish darling! so beautifulllllll :D
http://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/

Shaina said...

Gorgeous nail colors! I got something similar called 'Do You Lilac it' by O.P.I and it's a much subtler lavender color, but I really love the purple-bluish color you have on!

love your blog!!
xoxo

Karin said...

Gorgeous nails and thank you so much for featuring me xxxx I feel honoured xxx

ashley nicole catherine said...

so many lovely images per usual! love the fun polish colors!

xo.ashley

Megan Hattie said...

Hey there, I love your nails, and your blog! Wish I had seen your blog earlier so I could have entered the contest. Thanks for following me, I'm following you too :). So cool you live in Korea, one of my best friends is Korean and I love bulgogi beef! :) She taught me the alphabet too and I can say a few things, haha

Cheers!
--Megan//The Martian Tide

sincerely, YCM said...

wow! awesome nails :)

sincerely,
YCM

Mary said...

Hello, Michelle, fantastic post and I like inspired by Karin, lovaly.
Kiss.
have a great weekend!

http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Ruta, Look Ugly in a Photograph said...

Love all those photos!!! Such awesome nails!

Annabelle Fleur said...

Hi darling, I am following you on facebook now too:) I am so in love with those purple nails, just gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!!!

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

PIX said...

wonedrful butter colors:-)
didn't know that brand of nailpolishes!thanks for following, i'm following you back:-)

www.followpix.blogspot.com

zoelovefashion said...

thanks for your comment!
Iloveyour blog!
Maybe we can follow each?
xxx

www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

Girls just wanna have..style! said...

Wow!Nice blog, darling! I love floral style!
Thank you so much for following and of course I follow you back!
Have a nice day ;)
Elena

http://girlsjustwannahavestyle.blogspot.com

Vale ♥ said...

Thanks for following, I am following back and actually I am your 400th follower, cool hehe :-D

http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

laura said...

amazing Blog, nice photos!

so many cool nails color!

winterbag.blogspot

Irr long said...

nice pictures ♥

Samantha said...

Great reader picks!

Also love your nails!!


-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

TrendyTrashy said...

hey sweety! I follow you. thanx for comment me . I hope we can follow each other:

http://idontcarebutyou.blogspot.com/

Kacrates said...

love all of what you have! :)

lady sélénite said...

lovely post, I love the nails !
http://selenite.weebly.com

Margaret said...

Looking through your blog makes me miss Korea so much! And you have a great eye for style and it's really fun to see all of your inspiration :)

New Follower!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, I am so loving the nail art - tres fab! :)

Mary ♥ Mur said...

♥nice post.)) love your blog♥

Audrey Allure said...

Beautiful nail colors!

mirjam schuurkamp! said...

love the nails doll!
and you put a great blog on it!
i love her blog!

i have a new post
maybe you can take a look?

www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
everyday a new post

xxx mirjam

Maryse said...

Love it!
The nails are fabulous, thanks for following .
xoxo

Dilan Dilir said...

lovely :D

Isabel Spectre said...

I love the idea of that contest, and those three looks are so cute! I especially like the second one.. also nice nails!!


http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

vintage process said...

Nice blog!! Good ideas!

Bonnie said...

The nails are gorgeous, honey!!! I wish I had that kind of talent. The best I do is painting them different colors and making myself look like a schizo.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

pau said...

your nails are gorgeous all of them!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Arielle. said...

you have amazing nails - so jealous.
just discovered your blog and i WILL be back.
pay me a visit sometime!

X

www.wearandwhen.blogspot.com

MosaMuse said...

cute!
xo
MosaMuse

said...

Ohhh, I love those nail colors!

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

kat @ featherfactor said...

Love the lilac color nails :) Gorgeous!

2Anchor said...

Love the purple nail polish! Perfect for Spring. The two Wish dresses are fabulous!

http://2anchor.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...