Tuesday, April 26, 2011

new addiction to blue

painting this nail was easy
this was actually just a trial to see how it'll look because i wasn't sure
if the colors would match or not
but since the color blocking is in trend
i painted in light blue (not close to skyblue though) is it baby blue?
anyways and then

using cotton swabs I dotted yellow, blue, green, red just about
any random 4 or 5 shades I reached to




urban outfitters hat, H&M faux foxtail keychain, Christian Dior bag (seen in previous post with starbucks), bvlgari necklace, forever21 skinny jeans, customized mink cellphone accessory, gifted blazer & etc.




having a dessert time with my mom
at Novotel Ambassadors Hotel




when i'm obsessed with one food
i start with it from the morning
just like i grabbed taco bells for breakfast
at the Westin Chosun
[btw i don't recommend hanging on your tiny clutch just like i did on neverful bag GM
because it feels like my strap is going to fall out soon
yea i should get a tiny pouch or keychain from LV instead]
this was taken two years back i think

[some random shopaholic series book I somehow got on hold to, cleanser tissues, MAC brush set, another LV bag in azure for the next day, and silky blue outerwear from UO]




i got smaller inspirations book
meaning that im just using random diaries i don't use
i can't keep up with writing out my schedules in hands
because i have everything in my ipad and in my galaxy s

so this is my new obsessed watch from piaget and that ring too
blue watch from Salvatore Ferragamo
and cute earrings from this collection at Swarovski




i so want that pink lipstick from dior addicts
burberry prorsum is getting addictive everyday and by seasons


****************************************************************



some of my favorite pieces from ecoskin collections


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



vintage head scarf $12
vintage lux scarf $12
studio 54 sequin shrug $21
brocade floral blazer $22
vintage multicolor striped bow blouse $22
vintage floral puff sleeve dress $30

all can be purchased at http://www.manifestmanifest.com/
grab them quick while the supplies last


----------------------------------------------------------------




large angled contour F40 $14
large powder F30 $16
heart shaped mirror savannah, and wild pink each $27
premium travel kit stylish in black, and in pink each $49 ($59 value)
make me classy (and make me cool) 12 brush kit each $99

all can be purchased from http://www.sigmabeauty.com/



40 comments:

Rachel {Inspiration in Italy} said...

I love the nails and that lipstick looks amazing!! To answer your question on my last post, I wear Mac lipstick, colour snob & I love love it! :)

xo
Rachel

FaeLove said...

you have such a cute blog! love the mix and variety of things you put up.

new follower here...

thanks for also visiting my page!

~Fae
http://www.rosypop.com

Burning Skies said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you back :)
I love your nails! And the shade of blue on your pants is perfect ;)

Chloe Mia said...

I love both the scarves and your nails look great :)

chloe-mia.blogspot.com x

Michaela said...

OMG, your nails look amazing! I wanna try! :) Also, the bright blue skinnies are to die for. Love them!


http://two-and-twenty.blogspot.com/

Indiana Munn said...

The nail designs are beautiful. A great idea which I'm looking forward to trying.

www.toindigo.blogspot.com

Marella said...

Amazing pics!

Monique said...

Pretty nails!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

Silkybow said...

Blue is a really nice colour and look at that delicious dessert :)

Andreea said...

Blue is my favourite color, i would wear it all the time! And your nails are so beautiful...

♥ Kisses ♥

http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

Pop Champagne said...

the nail designes are really pretty, and I LOVE those blue pants! I am looking for a pair of bight colored pants and haven't found any that fits me so I'm jealousss hehe

mari b. said...

love those electric blue skinnies.
marvellous look!
xx



themerrimari.blogspot.com

Femke de Groot said...

wow those nails... well done!!
lovely blog,
xx
http://my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com/

KyandiiCandy said...

Love the nails and outfit! =D so stylish! xx

Vintage Ladies Hats said...

Lovely photos! I love your outfit. :) Your blue pants is so pretty and your ubran outfitters hat is gorgeous as well. By the way, I agree that taco bells for breakfast is absolutely yummy! :)

Yuliya said...

I love nail polish ♥
Thank :)

Bisous !

samantha rae said...

cute nails :) thank you for your comment love. xox

Vivi Becker said...

Love all blue, and love ir post!

xoxo

Grace said...

LOVE your nails, wow those are so unique!

http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

figo said...

thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!

i havent changed my hair yet but well see!

about the h20 products, at this point i have given up everything and using Lush natural products, my case: i wake up finding new white heads and pimples, and just going through my work day from 9-5 i will get new white heads, im convinced its internal but any suggesstion would be great!

love the post. yes blue is the seasonal thing so im glad to see you rocking it! and i love the pants!

www.wotsworthwhile.blogspot.com

Anne said...

i wish i had that burberry pr. trench! x

Alexa said...

I just want to say that you have really pretty nails! I wish I had the patience to maintain mine but I work with my hands too much to do that!

www.cashmereandcandy.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, the desserts look incredible! :)

Tristana said...

Wow, nail polish is interesting!

www.moitristana.com
www.moitristana.com

Julia Vorob'eva said...

wow, you have a wonderful style! I love the outfit and those scarfs are amazing!!!!

ashley nicole catherine said...

the nails are great, but love your outfit! those blue skinnies are so great!

xo.ashley

Bonnie said...

You used cotton swabs on your nails to create that look????
GENIUS.
I have to try this.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Meri said...

What a fun nail look!

kayy. said...

Thankyou for your comment!
It's not really a dress but a high skirt with a white shirt.
xxxxxxx

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!
Love your manicure!

xoxox,
CC

patricia said...

fantastic outfit!! love your trousers and nails!!ps. lv original?

Moroccan fashion diary said...

PS: following you as well !

Adriana Alfaro said...

that blue pants' awesome!
and the nail polish *.*
xoxo from Brazil!

Adriana Alfaro said...

that blue pants' awesome!
and the nail polish *.*
xoxo from Brazil!

Vanesa said...

Great picks!!!!

xx

http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Ruby Girl said...

i'm with you on the blue addiction thing. except, in general i've always loved blue. the new part comes with that stark royal blue hue. which is new. anyway cute post!! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Bruna Andrade said...

A nail art está linda!
Beijos!
http://bafotografiaseesmaltes.blogspot.com/
http://simoneemboacompanhia.blogspot.com/
@brfandrade

Kat said...

i love your nails!! so pretty :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

The white cabbage said...

cute blog!!!
what about following each other?
come for a visit , and if you like sign as follower ...I'll do back


ave

Nat P. said...

i'm loving those nails and your pants! Thank you for the follow and comment, lovely! I am not following you, too!

Besos,
Nat
http://theprettyflamingo.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...