Sunday, April 17, 2011

photo collage: over the weekend

1-my friend Haemi sent me this photo
surely enjoying the full spring mood
love the colors of course b/c they are PINK

2 & 3-my love for macarons never die
they are green tea, vanilla, lemon and strawberry flavors

4 & 5 - @ TheCoffeeBean I ordered iced vanilla latte,
Haemi ordered hot hazelnut latte (the one in #5 looks sooo good and tastes really good too)
and my other friend Ria ordered usual iced Americano

6 & 10- @ Cafe Lapland
ordered iced Americanos and brought
fruits chiffon cake from "The Daisy"
they taste just so amazing

7- my cameras for the day
took just about 6 polaroids and bunch of random photos w/ my digital cam

8-demeter green pop new york collaboration w/ coming step
it smells woody supposedly but it doesn't stay long as i had hoped

9-my brother's newest lunar addition





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
notice
heart - for on a date look
star- for my personal recommendation (must-haves)
flower- for school, work appropriate (for comfort)




1- baku $59
2- charotte $59
3- cruise $39
4- Gimmik $59

5- Luster $49 notice the LEMON color?
[so cute and definitely for spring]

6- Makao turquoise $49
7- nice $39
8- noble $39
9- Roman

10- sandbox $39
[we all need espadrilles & the stripes make them even more perfect!]


****************************************************************
fleamadonna is one of my favorite Korean shops
and they are on sales of '10 F/W season right now
so you MUST check them out :)





i love puffy sleeves because I have a narrow shoulder (if you are my loyal readers, then you already know this fact)
and this sheerness makes it perfect to be worn with bandeau tops

I'm not sure about the currency these days so to easily convert
it's about $1  equal to = 1000 Korean won
so it's $82 -> remarked down to $41 now

(they are on final sales, no returns)

email fleamadonna@naver.com if you would like to request for international shipping


love extraordinary prints seen on the leggings
and this one is surely THE ONE
$145 -> $43.50




Universe Scarf $101.50 now




$44.50
love the acid wash jeans




$30.80 the price is unbelievable
it's 80% off like it says
there are studs on the collars so this look is simple & edgy
i can picture myself wearing this with acid wash jeans above to school




this skirt is so lovely $37.40




mouse ear bootie
I NEED THEM NOW :)




note puff dress
this one is new this season '11 S/S
if you loved the miu miu collection then this is yours to take!


********************************************************************************





1- aster ring- camac collection $48
2- milla square with rims band $278
3- custom diamond and silver oxidized band
4- niobe ring $624
5- aldine band $195

photos credit to: http://www.bario-neal.com/


don't forget to follow my twitter @divalicious_m

25 comments:

Agora tô pronta said...

Very nice.
I liked so much.
Kisses

Lydz xX said...

love that music note dress and the shoe selection, going to their site to chec it out :)

http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
Lydz xX

Patti D. said...

awesome collage, love also the codes you use with the hearts and the flowers, very cute!

yiqin; said...

i love macarons too :D

PIX said...

Wow you do such helpful and great posts!!Love the rings and also your weekend photos too:-)

Follow me back on followpix if you like it!
Anna

www.followpix.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

I love photo collages. It's always so fun to see which pictures are chosen!!!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Maria Alfinete said...

Great pictures! I want all those rings!!! Loved your blog and already following!
=*

www.marialfinete.blogspot.com

Couture Carrie said...

Fun post!
Especially loving the jewelry!

xoxox,
CC

M said...

beautiful photo collage!!!

Come by and check out my GIVEAWAY today!!!!!
Spread the word!

xx.M

www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

Isabel Spectre said...

I love all of your shoe choices, espadrilles are awesome.. and also the stud shoes were sweet too. And the universe scarf, if only it was cheaper!!! I love galaxy print evertyhing...


http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

Meagan said...

Love how you came up with the little heart system for the shoes!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

ashley nicole catherine said...

looks like a fun weekend! lovelove that braided gold ring.

xo.ashley

Shevah said...

I love these! So much fun!

laura said...

hi michelle, thanks for your comment. rings are amazing. I follow you too

Elzetha said...

you have a really cute blog :)
i am following you :)

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i really like a lot of those shoes and how you labeled them for date night, work, etc. and i really want that note puff dress! so fab.

E... said...

I do lvoe these pics and the print on the first leggins,....wow !!

http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

SayQueen said...

I love all the stuff!! I need to find a pair of black espadrilles!

Come and visit my blog, you're totally invited :)

Regards from www.sayqueen.com

Arielle. said...

great stuff here! Thanks for following me :)
I am your newest follower and I will be back!

Plami said...

Looks like you had a great weekend!!! Great post and great picks!!!! Love all of theme specially the dress with notes

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Victoria said...

I love macaroons!! xxx

Chloe Mia said...

Wow i love the mouse ear boots they remind me of lady gaga

chloe-mia.blogspot.com x

Caroline Wang said...

love your selection of rings here. :)

caramellitsa said...

loved this post!!

thank you so much for following my blog ;DDD

followed you too,love hte collages ;)

caramellitsa from
http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com

Aphrodite said...

I love the dress!!! and the rings.=)

http://aphroditeslair9999.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...