Saturday, April 23, 2011

today's inspiration: bright colors

@TOMNTOMS w/ my friends
having honey butter bread + iced Americano



ray-ban sunnies (blue), flamingo cardigan, bvlgari necklace, H&M wedge, vaVin by. M dress
(on the right side: black sunnies is my friend's police sunglasses)



can't resist strawberries with whipped cream at 10:38 PM



closer look at my blue sunnies seen above in my outfit



inspired by color blocking this season? try what I did if you'd like:
paint yellow/lemon shades first and find gray-ish shades to paint on upper side
find gold glitter liner and make a line over the part where gray meets lemon
put some rhinestones on the dots or on any parts
if you would like to add more sparkles on!


-------------------------------------------------
perfect for this spring:


change purse $45



green small auklet bag $360



heron bag $430
all from ashley watson


***************************************************************



elevenses handmade soap $6



elevenses sugar exfoliant $10



imp handmade soap $6
all from haus of gloi


*******************************************************
another favorite Korean online mall :)




dot blazer seen in In Style Korea May $53



oxford flat $28



retro shoulder bag $42



wooden shoes $45
i wanted to show you affordable but really chic, cute finds
i think these are perfect examples
for more looks, visit the online shop yourself (below is a link!)
they sell vintage outfits too!

all from waterplease

you can contact waterplease3@naver.com
or tweet @wtpls
for international shipping inquiries or any other comments & etc.





********************************************
anyone help me find cute "follow me on twitter" icon?
i think that's about the only thing missing on my blog

send me email or share links/images on comments
i appreciate all your helps!

Follow pink.lemon.in.crystal

43 comments:

Deni said...

great post hun!

I totally love polka dot blazer!

ps. I would like to invite you to my first giveaway!

xx
deni

* said...

OMG, honey butter bread is SOOO good!!


stop by!
http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com

E... said...

Cool pics, I love the bags ;D

http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

Fashion Mom said...

lovely post, and you look so cute with the glasses x

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Love that handmade soap. Looks so cute. Want it in my bathroom stat.

strawberry freckleface

Beckerman Girls said...

This post just made me VERY hungry!!! YUMMMMMM!!!!!! Awesome pics and I LOVE those nails...wowowow!!!I gotta try that pronto! Happy EASTER weekend babe!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Lisya Faride said...

love your sunnies!

Mary ♥ Mur said...

♥Nice post.) Love your blog.))♥

Alexa said...

my goodness, that is a huuuuge toast!

www.cashmereandcandy.com

sasanja said...

Lovely! + watching you :)
xx

http://sasanja.blogspot.com

Maria said...

OMG, SO CUTE BLOG ! very yummy pictures, by the way really love the HM fluo wedges ! theyre from this collection??, nice blog, we could follow each other, please follow me and tell me what do u think about my blog !!
http://fashionmusthavemaria.blogspot.com/
I'LL FOLLOW BACK
kisses from spain
(FOLLOW VIA BLOGLOVIN)

Ms.Fashionista said...

This all looks amaz! I love strawberries too haha :)

The purses are all amaz too.

www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

xo

Ioana Liliana said...

Such cool things I see here!


Fashezine

samantha rae said...

thank you for the comment & follow :)
very cute blog - so inspiring!
i'm following you back <3

YONi's style park said...

definitely I will try your new nail. so cool

Marilyn said...

thank you :))
Marilyn

M.Weston said...

WAW *_* , vive les couleurs fluo et vitaminées !!!
J'aime particulièrement le sac rétro à 42 $

M.WESTON
http://the-book-mode.blogspot.com/

misskathrynelizabeth said...

I'm following your blog back! I love it! Keep up the awesome work!
XOXO,
Kathryn Elizabeth
http://hermajestysglam.blogspot.com
@hermajestysglam

ThisIsMe said...

LOVELY !
FANTASTIC BLOG !

VISIT MY BLOG ITALY
WWW.THISISMEFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

inge luciana said...

the food looks so delicious :)
wow the oxford is so cute.. :)

Shelby said...

thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! what a great post, your photos are beautiful! i just purchased a polka dot blazer and light oxfords, so funny that you picked those items too!! <3shelby

www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

NubiasNonsense said...

I havent had strawberrys and whip cream in ages. I love the nails and I'm also being super inspired by color.

Meri said...

I love your blue shades- very summery :) I've been eating tons of strawberries lately too :)

MissKatv said...

i love your cardigan! the wooden shoes is totally gorgeous! I want one :D

Btw, I tagged you here:
http://misskatv.blogspot.com/2011/04/tag-10-things-i-love.html :)

Mary said...

Hello Michelle, fantastic post, and i like dot blazer seen in In Style Korea May
kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/
guapa.

Agora tô pronta said...

Lovely pics
I liked.

Anti said...

i love the green small auklet bag :)and wanna try the hand made shop :)

I V Y said...

omg yum! the blazer is cute <3


blog
twitter
zebra and meerkat shop

Burning Skies said...

I love this! Really liking the shoes and heron bag :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.

Lydz xX said...

great post and pics. the food is so yummy looking :). really like the things you do to your nails

http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
Lydz xX

Lydz xX said...

great post and pics. the food is so yummy looking :). really like the things you do to your nails

http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
Lydz xX

Lorena said...

Your posts are making me hungry.... yummy!

Vanesa said...

Cute post! love the dots blazer!

Kisses!

xx
http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Suika said...

Lovely photos, cute outfit and AWESOME nail art ! I hope you wouldn't mind me stealing the idea ^^' because it looks so great !

Julie Khuu said...

Wow, such wonderful inspiration in this post...YOu've really outdone yourself hun...I'm especially drooling over that cake pop...Such a fun little treat...minus the guilt...Well, just a little bit ;D

Hope you enjoyed a fabulous Easter holiday!

xo-Julie

Haute Khuuture Blog

AMINTA said...

I love the retro shoulder bag!! Is perfect!!!!!!!........

Oh to Be a Muse said...

love your look. the ray ban sunnies are hot!

Ruby Girl said...

you are super sweet. i enjoy your blog! you have awesome taste. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Ana, HendayeStyle said...

No, sorry, it's no opened internationally...

Another time...

La Mode En Rose said...

i like the style of the nails!

kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

Margaret said...

You have some of the most awesome nails! I wish I could do my nails, but I'm a pianist so my nails are really ugly from being chipped and split all the time--eww :/

MalanB™ said...

Love those wooden Flatform shoes! Too cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...