Monday, April 4, 2011

today's inspiration: bright & warm?






it was my brother's birthday about 4 years ago?



it was my chocolate phone's pic so the resolution is pretty low
but my outfit this day was guess dress & necklace, Christian Dior wedge & bag, and the hat and cardi are from Korean brands that don't sell anymore




today i wore my cape similar to what i picked here on my inspiration book page

i always think it's too sad that i always wear outfits that i realllly like on days when i don't carry my camera or with friends to take me picture that day
i promise you though that soon enough i will be able to upload many outfit photos from now on
it's just that schedules these past few weeks were pretty hectic




love the woven detail these days
perfect for summer and hot days with drapey outfits and cardi, maxi dresses, gladiator flats etc.




so classic
and the color is so lovely
makes it really feminine touch




i so want to get a matching python printed flat




i would recommend for workers to carry this for office-appropriate outfits




clutch with front bow and chain strap in turquoise $228




signature in jaguar print $520 -> $299 on sale!

all available at carla mancini
check out their web for online store and to browse through more collection photos in gallery


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




blueberry kisses dress $45
[i would wear it with silver chain belt for cooler looks with other silver jewelries to match with]




candy land top $27
[would look great with cut out shorts to my new purple jelly flats from Ferragamo with fedora hat]




dolman coca-cola top $65




just dance dress in corn flower $32
[can see myself paired with leather leggings or bright red leggings for bolder looks]




love lockdown dress in green $34
[such beautiful color]


all available at http://www.shopkatwalk.com/


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------




men's jazz low pro $53




men's grid fastwitch 5 $90




men's progrid mirage $100

all available at Saucony



*don't forget to follow my blog, twitter @divalicious_m, facebook, and on fashiolista :)

*chictopia: pinklemonincrystal

17 comments:

LA said...

Nice bags selection!





LA

Lydz xX said...

great pic selection again. thanks lovely :)

http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
Lydz xX

EUQINOM-SEVEN said...

loving this post love the coca cola tee and the bow bag...Hi my name is Monzie,...please feel free to check out my blog.. and if you like my blog id love for us to you to follow each other.

http://euqinom7.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Meagan said...

I love that 'just dance' dress! Gorgeous!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Pop Champagne said...

oh my love the python doctor bag! it's really hot!

GretchTM said...

Great pictures. I love your dress color! That Burberry dress is gorgeous!

Miss Fashion said...

Lovely bags and dresses

Ashley said...

I love the pictures in San Fran, it looks so sunny and warm! And your blue dress is so pretty!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Haute World said...

Haven't been to San Francisco in ages... these pics make me want to go back! Love your yellow sandals and the python bags from your pics.

Paris in Pink said...

Such a beautiful blog you have here, and I love your fashion style, especially the blue dress you're wearing in this post :)

Hugs from your fan in Paris xx

Camille @ Paris in Pink

Ruta, Look Ugly in a Photograph said...

You look so cute. Love all those bags you posted!

Kara said...

Great bag pics! I like the woven one and I just got a structured gray bag with kind of a python texture on it. Can't wait to use it soon.

http://sprinklesinsprings.blogspot.com/

Rachel {Inspiration in Italy} said...

You look so gorgeous in that outfit, I love it!

xo
Rachel

Michelle's Style File said...

I do like that blue handbag!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Andreea said...

Wish i could visit San Francisco! Love all of those bags, so cute:)

♥ kisses ♥

http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

Allergic to Vanilla said...

omg can't believe you were in SF?!! I live so close to it! Beautiful place no?
xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

p.s check out my DKNY giveaway!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i really love those python bags!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...