Wednesday, April 27, 2011

today's inspiration: garden

few years back
love how stripes are already showing this year's color blocking trend
it's from banila b
belt from furla, pouchette from Louis Vuitton

roses from my grandma's house
and my new customized t-shirt from Nike




*************************************************



click photos to enlarge

beautiful new vintage designed pieces from gardenhouse
i love the french lettering on the pillows
i think it'll look perfect with just about anything
because of the white canvas
love the gold metal pipes for extra accents
you can visit the page http://www.gardenhousedecor.net/ for additional information

[photos credit to: Cheryl and Gary Maeder-Antonio from gardenhouse]


*******************************************



Wild African Rose Candle
you know how much  i love candles
they are very soothing relaxing effectors
also perfect for after barbecuing or just fried fish and such smell to get away

they bring great scents for friends and visitors at your house




Mango Guava bath salt





Patchouli Sandalwood Massage Oil
usually i love body oil because it can be mixed with body cream
for extra moisturizing
and if i apply it before i fall asleep it makes me more calmed down
from all the daily stresses




all photos credit to hugonaturals,
these products can be purchased from http://www.hugonaturals.com/



*************************************************



America the Bluetiful $65
just like you could tell from what  i posted yesterday
i'm so into blue items





Pink Panther $65
this color is just so adorable




Purple Mountain Majesty $65
would look perfect to stand out when you are out jogging
it's the first picture that came to my mind when i initially saw this watch


photos credit to TIKKR watch


by the way I now fixed bloglovin errors
changed my RSS feed address and now it worked :)
thanks for those who tried to help me out
and for following via bloglovin'

31 comments:

Angga said...

I also love the fact that stripes making a come back and Ive been looking for that kind of sweater that you are wearing, big bright stripes
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Agora tô pronta said...

so so nice *-*

Grace said...

I love your blog and to show my love I would like to award you with the One Lovely Blog Award! You can check it out here!

http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-award.html

xx Grace

oomph. said...

i love these bright colored watches! great way to add color to outfits, especially since my wardrobe is lacking color!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Chloe Mia said...

The pink watch is a lovely colour

chloe-mia.blogspot.com x

Yuliya said...

So nice ! I love Pink watch ^^
Thank ♥

Bisous !

mari b. said...

wantwantwant the pink watch.
such a darling accessory.
xx



themerrimari.blogspot.com

Anne said...

thanks for your comment and for following:) i like those watches! x

Erika said...

I LOVE that photograph of you; and those candy-colored watches are fantastic - too cute! :)

Couture Carrie said...

Beautiful look, darling!
And I love those watches!

xoxox,
CC

Mrs Vintage said...

Hello~ Thanks for yr sweet comments in my blog! I would like to follow u as well!!

Btw, I have my 1st giveaway in my blog, hope you are interested to join XD

http://mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com/

Haute World said...

Love the gardenhouse items and the roses are beautiful!

Katy said...

Hi Michelle:) how are you? I love blue too:) The watches are so adorable thank you for sharing and btw you look sweet in pink (referring to the picture above):)
xoxo,
Katy
http://katyrosli90.blogspot.com/

Viviane Glenn Becker said...

Love the garden inspiration, i love flowers and florals! Love stay in touch with nature all the time, and i like so much the stripes in ur sweater!!!
Nice look =)

xoxo

Stiene S. said...

I love the red roses and the watches! x

Bonnie said...

I love the vintage pieces for the home!!!! I really, really want those.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

mary louise said...

i love the couch and watches! great post; thanks for the lovely comment and following!

i hope you'll check out my giveaway
http://styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-giveaway.html

Vanesa said...

Cute watches!!!

xx

http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Dilan Dilir said...

lovely :)

Chelsea Lane said...

what pretty roses! love the colors in this post! :)

xoxo

Meri said...

Those colorful watches are so cute!

Marella said...

Amazing selection!

FaeLove said...

hi michelle! thanks for the comment. those are some interesting watches, very fun!

new follower here =)

~Fae
http://www.rosypop.com

Tere said...

i really love the swatches!

xx

augustalolita said...

i love those watches!! it comes in such fun colors <3 i adore the pink!!

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

Hi Doll!!
Thx for your sweet comment on my blog and already like your facebook page and left you a link to mine! Hope your're following me I am following you now.

XoXo
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

Adriana Alfaro said...

lovely striped tricot!
that loyal pillows' awesome too!
xoxo from Brazil!

Moroccan fashion diary said...

thank you:)
love the pink watch..
xoxo
salwa

annette said...

ooo the watches are cool.. been loving watches like that!

xo
annette

Oh to Be a Muse said...

lovely pink and brown cardi!!!

audrinajulia said...

Sorry for this late post of mine, your so beautiful in your photo up there. Hope to see more of that kind.Aside from that skincare you featured here looks great too.:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...