Monday, May 30, 2011

Dear pinklemonincrystal: beauty recommendations [i say eyeko]

one of the most common questions I usually get is
"Do all Koreans have great skins?"

I always hope for better looks
so I always grab more masks, cleansers, mascaras, lipsticks and etc. etc.
one thing I can tell you is that
I don't know about skin but yes, all Koreans are VERY interested in taking good care of their skin. That's why many celebrities shine so beautifully on the red carpets or on the debut in screens even though we all have HD screens on television.

definitely we all should have pretty mind and thought
to reveal outer beauty as well
but who can resist more makeup products? :)

I was so excited when I finally received eyeko packages
(if you follow me @divalicious_m on twitter, then you already saw last week the items I've got: two lipsticks, one eyeliner but has two different colors on the edges, one lipgloss, and one nailpolish)
take a look here!



sorry that the colors aren't clearly shown here
but what I did is put on a green eyeliner lightly and smudge them with my white glitter eyeliner (kind of in a mix?)
i like mixing my glitter eyeliner with almost every colored eyeliners
because they always create beautiful combinations

don't forget the curling, mascara, and a little liner on the bottom too



you'll be able to see how i did my nails in upcoming posts
[should i paint them all and put blue cracking nails on some fingers?
or
should i paint them all and put on a glitter liner stickers on?]




as soon as i got these and were taking photos,
my mom took that fourth one
beautiful plum lipstick with her :)
i love sharing my makeups & clothes with my mom




the top one is the plum one i just talked about
and the bottom one is bright red




the top two is the liners
so i used the right one [can you tell?]
the bottom glossy one is lipgloss
it's a....darker pink shade?

when i put it alone using the lipbrush, the color wasn't that bright
and gave me the natural glossy lip
as if i had just put on a tint

so what I'll like to do next time is use the lipstick first and then
put on a lipgloss in the center to make it a plump look
fuller lips


or put on a concealer or a foundation slightly on the lips
and then put on a lipgloss (without brushing too much)
so i can see the exact , supposed to color


some of the other finds at the http://www.eyeko.com/
I loved are:




cream with extra glow $15
i love the 3-in-1
[highlighter, moisturizer, and eye cream]
starting from the age turned 20s I learned that we need to start putting on eye cream
(I'm 21 by the way)

i love using highliter mixed with moisturizer mixed with foundation or base
to put on when I go out
but this seems like it's reducing my steps into easy application

I'll probably use this on my forehead and on my nose
to highlight them
and then on the eyes to brighten them up before I put on any heavy makeups




eyeko big eyes black tube mascara $15
i always fail at putting on fake eyelashes
[helpful tips anyone?]
so i always grab onto volume mascaras
which make the fuller eyelashes to look like you have bigger eyes
if more, doll-like even




line & shine duo colour pencil $7
last one seems to be my color
now i want violet one for that perfect party, evening look
and the black and white glitter ones
which are the basic and definitely must-haves
[told you about the white glitter mix with any colored eyeliner
and it creates pretty outlook right? :) ]




liptastik 3 for 2 set $20
the first and third are my colors :)
so pretty


visit http://www.eyeko.com/ to find more cute & affordable finds!

images credit to: eyeko
and special thanks to Nina Leykind from eyeko




*i love your comments & questions. so feel free to ask them more at the comments box here, or at formspring you can find on the right, on twitter, and etc.
another question & answer(s) post will come up once a week :)

33 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

oh nice pics!

Melis said...

thank you for the comment! you're so cute :) check out my blog and etsy! everything is on sale
http://hammocksandtrampolines.blogspot.com
http://etsy.com/shop/puddinp0p

V A N E S S A said...

Nice post! I think Koreans have good skin :). Thanks for sharing.

Hugs from:
www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

Michaela said...

That looks nice :-)


My blog
xoxo Michaela

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute!
The Model Scrapbook

Carolyn´s Photography said...

Thank you for the comment! ; )

Love red lips!

marialε said...

the makeup looks great!
xx
My Fashion Bug

Katie said...

Your products look great!

PinkBeautyBliss.com

Kiran Bajaj Sawhney said...

am already following you too. Sorry.

Margaret said...

Yes, Koreans are OBSESSED about having great skin. That's why even the guys go get a facial and use BB creams XDDD. I credit my healthy skin to not using any makeup but I do love The Face Shop products, especially their lotions and lip products!

El blog mery of the style said...

Hello Michelle, Fantastic post.the makeup looks great,
kiss.
happy day.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/
beautiful.

Christine said...

that awesome! how is it being in S.Korea? hopefully after i graduate I would love to travel there, I'm obessed with kpop esp. Big Bang/2NE1 kust to name a few :)

thanks for commenting on my blog!

www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

Aquí said...

ooo! Love this great tips! I really want to try that Big Eyes Mascara!

Marella said...

Amazing post!

fashionablecelebs said...

I love those lip pencils.

http://fashionablecelebs.wordpress.com/

Dressy Celeb said...

I like the "line and shine duo colour pencil" and the "liptastik"! :)

Thank you for your comment!
♥ Dressy Celeb ♥

Agata said...

Great post!

http://cornersofthefashion.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

Bonjour!!!
Très bons conseils!
C est intéressant
Biz
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Fashionistable said...

Nice post. Have fun with all your lovely purchases. Xxxx

Stevia said...

I like pink color on your nailpolish!
Just summery :)

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous products!

xoxox,
CC

modanista junkie said...

I think koreans do have nice skin. :)

Lovely photos!


xoxo,
Mel

S said...

The eye make up us just perfect!
I think not only koreans want a healty skin!
xoxo
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

Annabel said...

amazinG! thanks for all the tips girl :)

pepperandchips.blogspot.com

CollegeCurl13 said...

your blog is so cute ;) nice pictures!

http://artofbeingcool.blogspot.com/

Winnie said...

I agree, Korean skincare is so good. I use Skin79 BB cream which is awesome...and a Korean brand!

annette said...

you've inspired me to do more masks and creams!!


x0
annette

About Last Weekend said...

Interesting - and you have really great skin!

yiqin; said...

i need to try the eyeko cream omg.

Burning Skies said...

Love the makeup haul! And from what I see on TV and ads, I feel like Koreans naturally have nice skin :) That's why I tend to buy Korean beauty products like BB creams haha

Rock 'n Style said...

I always love a good beauty post! Good job!

Also I want to thank you for following me, your lovely comment on my blog and for stopping by in general, I really appreciate it!

Would you be interested in getting featured on my blog? If so, please let me know! I'd love that!

I'd love to hear from you again!


Love,

Rock 'n Style
http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/RocknStyle

The Foolish Aesthete said...

I admire you ladies who know how to apply make-up! I am always so on the go, it's simply eyeliner, concealer, and lip stain. Good inspiration here! xxx

Anonymous said...

This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Appreciate it!

my site ... tanie zlewozmywaki

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...