Sunday, June 12, 2011

7 days, 7 inspirations

how was your week overall? :)
mine was great because I got new nails done,
new bags, new dresses & etc. etc.

this week's 7 picks of my love are like these:



1) pastel bottoms
i bought about 3 more skinny jeans in light colored
but i found pink jeans I bought so many years ago
stuck in one of my many random boxes that I forgot to open up

anyways I still want more beautiful pastel toned bottoms
like wide pants Blake Lively is wearing above




2) J'Anns Boutique
remember the post from yesterday?
(if you haven't checked it out yet, read the post right below.
the good thing about comment box that pops up is that
it doesn't move on to other page so you can always check out other posts easily right? :) )

as I'd written above, the desk was really low like a little above my ankles so I couldn't make it a bag holder today
but if I go to the other cafes, I'll show you how it looks like
when it's done right





3) Love Moschino
I love Moschino yes
but the bag is from the line "Love Moschino"
it's probably the 3rd line from Moschino brands right?
i love its affordable price but all designs are soooo cute


BAG Love Moschino
HOODIE & JEANS forever21
SUNGLASSES Bvlgari
EARRINGS Givenchy












SHOES Chanel
















4) CND
I have done CND review post before
and I love their products so much

firstly with the marine hydrating oil
it is for the feet
as it says on the name of it
it is very "hydrating"

it was perfect for a type of feet like I have
because I get tired of walking so easily
since I have a wider bone (only for the feet somehow...)
that hurts every kind of shoes I wear feel painful in less than about 5 minutes of walking (I don't have a long feet though my size is regular within 7 to 8 or should I say 37 to 38?)

I like putting on foot cream or such items at night
so I can feel more relaxed when I fall asleep
it provided me with aromatheraputic feeling
I tried to do some massages just like you would with oil products

the key ingredients are with Ylang Ylang Flower Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride all for softening and smoothing skin conditions

If you want to purchase one yourself it is $31.00 for US and
$37.40 for Canadian dollars for 8 fl oz.








this is how I applied four shades
I love painting with more than one color
if you already saw tons of nail posts beforehand :)
the colors are
#546 Green Scene
#517 Taffy Pink
#522 Poppyfield
#544 Anchor Blue

one time reader Margaret asked me in comments once
what nail products I can recommend to you all
I said one of the most satisfied results I got is from CND

it is 3-Free of no toluene, formaldehyde, or DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate)

I applied just one coat and it looks like that
if you apply two coats, then you'll get richer and creamier results
and I love how fast they dry compared to the stickier ones

I suggest you turn bottle upside down and roll it between palms first
so the colors mix and apply well

each of the colour series is $9.00 for US and
$11.30 Canadian (.33 fl oz per bottle)
you can always find the Effect series which is for the shinier and glittery effects added

(if you live in Korea like I do
it was about 20 bucks at the department store)


definitely check out http://www.cnd.com/ for available purchases




5) Bimba & Lola
I felt like I was on a vacation already
off to exotic islands
with beautiful collections like these

all images credit & purchase available @




6) shudemoet
it's one of my favorite Korean shoes online mall
the leopard print clear flat is approximately $120
the Gucci & Fendi like purple heels is $153
and perfect party shoes is for $155

can be purchased @ & the images credit to:




7) spell designs
angel warrior boots 'bonita' $210
jaurez $210
pocahontas warrior boots short/creamy leather $240
cherokee boho-cheyenne tribe earrings $140
texas sage- good girl on sunday earrings $140
gypsy love-rocker bone $120


these hippie bohemian inspired items are available @
& the images credit to http://www.spelldesigns.com/


71 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!
Love your manicure!

xoxox,
CC

YONi's style park said...

good. Good to hear you have a good weekend. Mine is a bit tough. I catch a cold.

ANyway I love your nail. I should do my manicure soon

Kit said...

I've been looking pastel bottoms for a while now, can't find 'the one' Lol.

fashion and frank said...

Love the love moschino! and thanks for the headsup on the polish ingredients x

http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

Sofie said...

the bag is amazing! and I love all the nail polish colours!
x

le sorelle said...

Great picks! I love Bimba & Lola - that starfish bracelet is just adorable! And your nails look so pretty covered in different colors :)

-j
sorelle in style

Carolyn´s Photography said...

Love your Chanel Shoes ; )

Nice post!!!

Steffen said...

hey,

great post! so inspiring! :)

www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

Rock 'n Style said...

Love your coloured nails, that's so awesome!

I always say this (and I really mean it), but I also want to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and for stopping by in general, I really appreciate it!

Would you be interested in getting featured on my blog? If so, please let me know! I'd love that!

I'd love to hear from you again!


Love,

Rock 'n Style
http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/RocknStyle

Raffaella said...

nice bag!!! =D
if you want take a look at my blog...i'd really appreciate it! xoxo
http://theshopaholicnextdoor.blogspot.com/

Sara Shoemaker said...

wow! this is all so bright and colorful! I especially love your nails :)

House of Shoes

amelia said...

love those clear leopard print flats! they're so different and soo cute.

fittinginn.blogspot.com

Fashion Queen said...

Lovely inspiration.

JP said...

lovely photos!! you look so chic :)
nice blog too ;)

kisses from Russia,
Juliet

fashionblogjuliet.blogspot.com

Karin said...

I love this post and your 7 inspirations, your nails look so darling xxx

Michaela said...

Awesome post!! :-)


My blog
xoxo Michaela

**OnYxStA** said...

LOVING the pastel coloured trousers a la Blake Lively and those warrior like multicoloured sandals....talk less of the statement being made with the nails. Me likey....A LOT! x
Thanks for stopping by & commenting Xisses

BLEURGH!!
http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

I love the colors! so refreshing! :) xx

alannah. said...

those blue pants are awesome! i really want a bright pair of pants for my wardrobe. & what fun nail colours :) x



thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

Bella said...

those nail polish colours are great

J'Anns Boutique said...

Love your post! Thanks for featuring my hanger, they are so handy :-)

Very cute manicure!


A Girl's Next Best Friend

Grace said...

Whoa, love those Chanel shoes!!

xo Grace

Christine said...

adorable outfit! its so colourful it look great on you! love the bag too! :) thanks for commenting and visiting my blog hun :)

www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

Aquí said...

I love your shirt with the southwest print! Looks fantastic with your bright pants!

Viva La Vida said...

Hey I loved ur post! Brilliant ideas you got! Following you now! Follow me back! Thanks!

Check out my Fashion Blog! VivaLaVida7.blogspot.com xXx ♥

*Glam Chameleon* said...

Fantastic review post hun, I love each part!:))
xoxo
Jelena
http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

anju said...

love your shirt and nails!


urbanchouchou.blogspot.com

Emmy said...

I love your nails!! All the colors look so great!

Kristie said...

The shoes from shudemoet look so nice!! Also loving the Love Moschino bag, and the bright colored bottoms. :) I really want a pink pair of jeans myself, haha

Sabrina T. said...

such a great inspiration lady!!nice post:)
have a nice day!
kiss

Patchwork à Porter

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

so lovely. x hivenn

Peppe said...

love ur nails

http://yellowbuttonss.blogspot.com/

kristina@beancakes said...

looks like you had an awesome week-end! but then again, who wouldn't with shopping and manicures right? LOVE you chanels and your mani!!! happy monday to you!
xo~ kristina

songbird said...

this is a great post..i love the nails and you look very pretty..i would love to see the top you got..........those blake lively pants would be perfect for the summer!

http://flysongbird.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/debi_songbird

Viv said...

i adore all these items!



myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

mirjam schuurkamp! said...

You look amazing girl!
love the blue jeans:)
so pretty on you

New outfit post:
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Sizzle and Zoom said...

You look great in your outfit and I love the tote! Nice nail colors!

margaret cruzemark said...

I love everything in this post. Especially the nails!!
Kisses and hugs
miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Claire and Vasia said...

Amazing post!

www.fashionhasit.com

Audrey Allure said...

Cute nail colors!

Fash Boulevard said...

you look amazing. and I too am obsessing over pastel bottoms at the moment. adore. thanks for another amazing post love. swing by to see pics of Hollywood's most celebrity filled neighborhood. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

S said...

Nice post!
I love Moschino, and colors too!!!
xoxo
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

Dilan Dilir said...

amazing outfit :D

Mary Jo from TrustYourStyle said...

These are all so cute and love those pretty pink pants and lovely nail colors!

xo Mary Jo

Dressy Celeb said...

I love pastel trousers! You are very nice! ^_^

Kisses!
♥ Dressy Celeb ♥

Caroline said...

Great post! I am quite into pastel bottoms as well, would like a pair of mint green ones. And I absolutely ADORE your hood from Forever 21.

Margaret said...

Ah, thank you so much for the ingredient information! I hope to find that in a convenience store or the Sephora. The colors are really nice and look so smooth.

I like the cork wedges :)

Erin said...

I love your sweater top and cute blue bottoms! I also love the leopard capped toe shoes!

xx

http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

THE DESERT FOX said...

you are so stunning, great photos as usual
I LOVE THOSE LEOPARD FLATS

x

annette said...

cool hoodie!


x0
annette

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

I love your embroidered top and awesome rainbow nails! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Bad Joan said...

The pink jeans and leather jacket outfit is stunning! Also love the patterned sweater!

http://badjoan.blogspot.com/

I'm Just Me said...

love your outfit & nails!!! very cute!!

http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com :)

vintage process said...

Great look!! I love it!

Samantha said...

Cute outfit! I love the print of your top and I love Moschino! :o)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

Roberta said...

I love your outfit! ;)

http://traveloguewithlove.blogspot.com/

Vicky said...

just found your blog- really cute. what a great bag!


new post: click here
follow me

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, those wide pants that Blake Lively is wearing are phenom; and I LOVE your mani! :)

Indigo said...

lovely nail colours! thank you for your lovely comment xxx

Girl about town.... said...

Love the nail polish colours! So funky :)


Girl about Town Xxx

Mary said...

Hello Michelle, fantastic post and lovely photos, you look so chic.
Love it.
kiss
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Pieter said...

Fabulous outfit!
Love the bag x

Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

Annabel said...

loveee all the pastels in this post--especially your nails!

pepperandchips.blogspot.com

Henar said...

Aww, this is lovely,
I love it!

Henar ♥
...OH MY VOGUE!

audrey marie said...

i love your outfit in this post - that hoodie is awesome!

Becky Regina said...

Too bad I look awful in skinny jeans, the pink one is so cute! I love your bag and top anyway;)

Ria Stein said...

love the rainbow nails and the outfit! http://www.indie-and-fashion.blogspot.com/

The Hue Smiles said...

love your purse!
Forever Chic,
Amber

lasophia said...

Loving that southwest print hoodie. Im constantly on the look out for that print. i cant get enough of it!

Sophia
http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

L.C. said...

cute post....amazing look

Anonymous said...

Ηello! Would you mind if I share your blog ωіth my twitteг group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you
Also visit my site :: v2 cigs forum

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...