Friday, July 1, 2011

Mood of the Day: cheerful (hyper much?)

isn't that lemon/lime colored bag from BVLGARI
so beautiful? such a pretty pop of color
to brighten up your mood





i know i shouldn't be addicted to coffee but
it feels so great
to grab my iced caffe latte
right after I'm done exercising and shower

& this routine makes me super hyper
if i get too much caffeinated







today was too hot
it was a welcoming surprise
after all those disturbing rainy days
it was a little above 30 degrees in Celsius
as soon as I got into a car
I could feel the heat and steam rising up from
every black tanned window and seat


****************************




chain bracelet,
glam rock stud bag,
& black gold chained bracelet

found @ and images credit to


-------------------------------------------




embroidered structured dress $260,
embellished silk tank $194,
& lace sleeve top $176

shop available @ and images credit to


---------------------------




one of my favorite time pieces is
(as you may all know from quite frequent posting)
Girard-Perregaux

take a look at how the limited edition piece
is being made by watchmaker




known for its precision
GP created ww.tc 
(world wide time control) collection











case is in white gold
diameter at 41 mm
height at 11 mm
water resistance at 50 meters
automatic winding
functions include not just hours and minutes but
display of world times with
day and night indicator

strap: black alligator

this collection is limited with 50 individually numbered timepieces
(perfect for watch collectors and those
who thinks it important to invest in real art of works)


images credit to GP 

34 comments:

Lindsay said...

that lemony-y yellow bag is amazing! i love the shape of it and of course the gorgeous color!

thestylechildblog.com

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

Hi Doll...no worries I love my coffee too and that's an awesome you routine you got going on!! and lastly yes I want that gorgeous handbag!!


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Carolyn´s Photography said...

; )


Love the first pic, the hair is beautiful..!!!

Mary Jo from TrustYourStyle said...

Love that Bulgari bad--that citrus lemon color is just delicious, and you're right, it would cheer up every day!
And that last watch is beautiful too. Hope you stay cool this weekend!

xo Mary Jo

Mela said...

Amazing pics!! I follow now your blog!! Follow me back, if you want...:)
Mela xx

http://melamusings.blogspot.com/

Jenna Lee said...

Loving that structured dress! Its beautiful!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Male said...

I love the chain bracelet. xxx
http://ponerleonda.blogspot.com/

Fashionistable said...

That is a truly super watch. I am not a caffine addict like most people on our lovely planet. I dont drink either tea or coffee. I have so much natural energy it is probably just as well. Xxxx

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!
Love that watch!

xoxox,
CC

Federica F. said...

Nice pics!

New post, visit and follow:
http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com

S said...

Love the color combination in the 1st outfit!
And the watch is really interesting!
xoxo
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

Francesca R said...

Nice inspirations! I love thet embroidered dress and the lime bag from bulgari!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

Girl about town.... said...

I love coffee too! And I'm glad you had some heat! Isn't it great? Its beautiful over here too!

Girl about Town XxX

Grace said...

Agree with the lemon bag, love it!

that iced coffee looks too tasty right now, I so want it.

ps- cool watch!!

http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

Aquí said...

I'm addicted to coffee too! Nothing like it to start the day!

Meisha.Style said...

loving the bracelets!

Jamilah said...

Thankyou for the comment.
haha i agree that bvlgari bag would make me smile any day! :)
and that watch looks brilliant! :D

Jamilah X

http://shewearsthetrouser.blogspot.com/

Michaela said...

So lovely :)


My blog
xoxo Michaela

Michaela said...

So lovely :)


My blog
xoxo Michaela

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

i am addicted to coffee too! its too good!

Gorgeous Clara said...

I agree. The bag is beautiful!

Tere said...

nice this watch, i really love it

have a nice weekend

xx

aki! said...

Oh man... I really wish you didn't show me that iced coffee picture. That sounds PERFECT right now.

seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

Petite Voyageur said...

i love the lime colored bag

Erin said...

I love that lemon-lime bag and I also really want an iced coffee pronto!

xx

Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

kira said...

in love with the embellished silk top

great post

www.northernstyle.blog.com

kristina@beancakes❤ said...

oh wow! NICE! i love good quality watches ~ that display of the watchmaker is so cool! LOVE that yellow bag as well! happy friday to you ;)
xx ~ kristina ☯

LyddieGal said...

I dont see anything wrong with being addicted to coffee, and I love the yellow bag!

Chic on the Cheap

*Glam Chameleon* said...

Fab bag and jewelry, fantastic watch! I love this inspiration!;)
kisses
Jelena
http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

jill said...

that watch is so awesome, I wish I could afford it! I'm following you. come visit me!

www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

jessica whitaker said...

Ohh I love the blue color on your nails! And the glitter is such a nice touch! :)

Luísa Lión said...

wow they honestly paint it by hand? Thats incredible!! And damn the ylook fantastic especially if you are a travveler and love to see the world this watch is so unique do you know how much it costs?

Very cool blog btw!!

♥♥Style-Roulette♥♥

xoxo,
Luísa

fashion and frank said...

I love that top image - the outfit is amazing x

http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

Rocka Follow said...

wow! that watch is to dye for!
www.rockafollow.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...