Sunday, July 8, 2012


don't flowers always make you dreamy?
when i find some time, i try to sign up for floral lessons
i love how the rainbows absorb all the shades together so well
any ways i put, they always work somehow
and this is the result
hope you like it :)

꽃은 각각의 색이 어떻게 만나도 언제나 조화를 이루는거 같아요
너무 신비롭게 예뻐서 항상 시간이 되면
센터피스 만드는 클래스들을 찾는 편이에요
이번에 만든 모습인데 어떤가요?

the progress

점점 완성되어가는 과정-

welcome home


Limasim said...

your blog is so lovely, follow you! <3

Marina Di Guardo said...

wonderful flowers!
I adore this post!
ciao dear Michelle!

Borjana said...

I could seriously be on your blog for hours,honey!Keep it up!;)

anies said...

welcome ;) beautiful flowers ;)

kaylee said...

The look beautiful! I love flowers & gardening!

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

Awesome post love photos, you have a great blog!!

RaindropsofSapphire said...

Yeah flowers are amazing! I used to be a florist part time and I loved it, arranging flowers was so much fun. Although now I suffer with really bad hayfever so I find it hard to be around flowers unfortunately. I really like your blog! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits and more :) :)

Lia said...

lovely flowers!!!

Glass of Fashion

Bad Joan said...

Beautiful flowers!

Bad Joan

Fashionthroughtravel said...

Those flower arrangements are sooo cute! Love the combination of colors, so fresh and summery :)

Clara Turbay said...

you always with a great post!

♥ Cassandra (Backtofive) said...

Really beautiful flowers!
backtofive's twitter

Agnes Chen said...

Gorgeous blog! Love it! :)

Pls visit my blog sometime, i have a new post; a photo diary about Bali, check it out ;)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...