Saturday, August 11, 2012

snap happy





























































outfit details

H&M fedora & cut-out dress (really love the details on the back)
GIFTED bag
DIY bracelet (made it yesterday)
CLUE earrings
CHANEL wedge
FASHIONARY sketchbook












there are so much to learn inside this notebook/sketchbook
I'm not a designer but as you all are fashion lovers,
I am so grateful to learn more about the details
this is just like a fashion dictionary for me :)

이 스케치북에는 패션 관련 정보들이 많이 들어있어서
디자이너나 공부하는 사람이 아닌 저같은 일반인도
재미있게 빠져들어서 공부할수 있을거같은
패션사전같았어요 ㅎㅎ







80% of the pages are for you to design or illustrate
see the dotted line?
this definitely helps for me because I have hard time drawing clothes precisely
this already-there body shape is the perfect solution

남은 페이지들은 전부 일러스트레이션이나 디자인 할때 도움이 되실
페이지들이에요. 바디 모양은 미리 점들로 잡혀져 있기 때문에
더욱 쉽게 그리실 수 있도록 디자인 되어 있었어요







my first attempt drawing one of my favorite collection so far in 12-13 F/W collection

예를 들기 위해 제가 좋아하는 컬렉션 중 하나인 맥큐 알렉산더 맥퀸 중
한 드레스를 살짝 그려보았어요 ㅠㅠㅠ










here are more stylish takes on the fashionistas
thanks to the photo sources @ fashionary

여기 많은 패셔니스타들의 스케치북 활용 코디에요
시크한 아이템으로 나타났어요! ㅎㅎ



















how pretty are all these pastel collections?

파스텔 색상들 모두 너무 예쁘죠?
티파니 블루, 제가 가지고 있는 핑크, 레몬




아까 제가 보여드린것처럼 패션 정보와 그림 용 페이지들이 적절한
비율로 나누어져 있어요




fabulous examples







check out more at the official

 
 
And the retail stores in Korea include:
Siecle (garosu-gil Seoul)
Hidden Address ( Itaewon Seoul)
Post December (Buam-dong Seoul)






위에 공식 사이트및 소셜네트워크에서 더 많은 이야기들을 나누시고
정보를 공유하실수 있구요
한국에 계신 분들은 이 스케치북 외에도 많은 종류들 있으시니까요
가로수길에 Siecle, 이태원에 Hidden Address, 부암동에 포스트디셈버
를 통해 만나보세요 :)





25 comments:

Win goal said...

Interesting post..
Crystal sculptures
crystal gifts

Rachel said...

Love your white dress!

Peach Punch said...

Interesting I wish you a lot of inspiration to fill out that book!
Thanks for your sweet comment the other day I have a new post btw.

xoxo Dia.

www.peach-punch.com

Peach Punch said...

Interesting I wish you a lot of inspiration to fill out that book!
Thanks for your sweet comment the other day I have a new post btw.

xoxo Dia.

www.peach-punch.com

Peach Punch said...

Interesting I wish you a lot of inspiration to fill out that book!
Thanks for your sweet comment the other day I have a new post btw.

xoxo Dia.

www.peach-punch.com

Dolly said...

you are completely gorgeous my dear!
i love this dress and its details on the back. and you're such a cutie.
this fashionary scrapbook i've been wanting to buy myself for so long but I always tend to buy something else, and that makes me angry at myself. I'm gonna buy it next month, I just have to!
I'm back from my vacation and have a new outfit post, so come and check it out and let me know what you think, I appriciate your comments!
Dolly
Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

Andrea said...

Love the colours of the look and the shape of your dress. Interesting blog!!!!
Andrea in Fashion

Tara said...

Love your beautiful dress, and I am really inspired by those sketch books! :-) Hope you check out my blog and let me know if you want to follow each other! x

Tara from http://fashion-burger.blogspot.co.nz

BBella said...

You have a lovely blog and your style is amazing you :)
would you like to follow each other?

xx BBella
justyled.blogspot.com

Anthea Lau said...

amazing white dress, love the cut out back xoxo
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Win $300 to spend on Boticca on my blog!

Anthea Lau said...

amazing white dress, love the cut out back xoxo
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Win $300 to spend on Boticca on my blog!

Gabriele said...

What a dress and the scenery!

New post on www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

AndréiaFSalim said...

Wow I love your style!!!
Have a nice day!

YouStyle said...

love your outfit<33 so summer!!

OMG I need that boook!!!

ILARIA said...

very cute!
I go to follow?
http://ilaria-cardia.blogspot.it

Francesca Romana Capizzi said...

I love your dress and the fashion diary of course!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

The Garage Starlets said...

You look so nice, love the dress with the green bag

xoxo


http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

SebastianMx said...

lovely dress, I'd like to see you with your hair free ;)

http://mytigermx.blogspot.mx

Jzanotti said...

love the matching green hat and bag!

xx,
anythingwithstuds.com

Meganne said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
Material Fixations

Maria at inredningsvis.se said...

AWESOME post:)

I thank you for sweet words on my blog I like yours to and Im now following, I hope you follow me back:)

have a great weekend dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)

El blog mery of style said...

Hello Michelle happy day.
I love your dress and bag is beautiful..
Lovely pictures.
kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Valentina said...

II adore your lace dress :)

the rubber doll by pepa said...

love the look <33
http://therubberdoll.com/

Adamseazb said...

love your outfit<33 so summer!! OMG I need that boook!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...