Wednesday, February 13, 2013

shoe closet

the day when I tried on green and blue hair chalk
which apparently is not visible by the time of late aftenoon...

헤어초크 그린,블루 섞어서 사용한 날인데
늦은 오후가 되니 사진에선 안 보이네요 ㅠㅠ


I can't seem to remember if I posted these photos up on this blog or not...
my mom made me some mink pins after I told her that these can be
used as a shoes decorative part as well!
What do you think about these brown booties & black suede heels
that turned into winter appropriate ones?

블로그에 올렸는지 안올렸는지 기억이 안나네요
엄마한테 밍크 핀 만들 때 힐에도 장식으로 달 수 있게
더 만들어 달라고 했었어요
브라운 부티와 블랙 스웨이드 소재 킬힐이
겨울에 맞는 신발로 바뀌지 않았나요? :)

the shoes are all gifted
by the way, the title is 'shoe closet' today because
I bought 6 new shoes .... all super high heels

제목과 관련된 얘길 하자면
오늘 킬힐만 6개 샀어요.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12 comments:

karen corpuz said...

the shoes were all gifts to me... quote.

Anonymous said...

Really when someone doesn't know after that its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it takes place.
Here is my blog ; pink converse chuck taylor

Borjana said...

Looks great,honey!Have a great day!
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/

Milex said...

Your sense of style feels so special

Anonymous said...

Greetings, I think your blog might be having web browser compatibility problems.
When I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine
but when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, great website!

Here is my homepage シャネルボストンバッグ

Voilà! said...

I love your blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin?

xoxo

~Meghan

The Feather Den said...

Love the brown ones, they look so 40s!

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

A Pinhead said...

Love the tiny touch of fur on the shoes!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

apinhead.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

There's definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you made.

my web-site: シャネル バッグ
my site :: www.shanerubaggu.com

Luna Tiger said...

Lovely shoes !
http://selenite.weebly.com

Mancina said...

great pics, loove your manicure! =)

Anonymous said...

professional writing services [url=http://paperwriteservice.com/]essay writing service[/url] custom papers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...