Tuesday, November 12, 2013

glamorous necklace

It feels like Christmas everywhere these days
Starbucks in Korea released seasonal drinks and one of them I got to enjoy so much is called
Christmas Cookie Latte
It tastes just like gingerman cookie haha
 
anyways
love this new necklace from persunmall with gold flower details
reminds me of this glamour from the old 70s just like the Gatsby I'm watching in class these days
what do you think about it? ;)
 
 
스타벅스 신음료중 크리스마스쿠키라떼 요즘 즐겨마시고 있어요
진저브레드 쿠키맛 나요 ㅋㅋㅋ
 
persunmall 악세사리 컬렉션들이 점점 쌓여가는 중이라
다패셔너블해서 활용하기 너무 좋네요
70년대 개츠비 영화를 영상클래스시간에 보고 있는데
그때의 금빛 글래머도 연관되고 좋아요좋아요~ ㅎ 어떤가요? ^^
 



 
 
outfit details
 
PERSUNMALL necklace
JINDO FURS vest
SUECOMMA BONNIE heels
BDIA bag
QUA tee
GIVENCHY earrings

6 comments:

Alissa Gromova said...

Hello Michelle!
I fell in love with your blog and your style
You have a very elegant sense of beauty!!!
Would be great to follow each other!!!
I hope you visit me, just let me know and I follow back :))
Gettings

http://alissagromova.blogspot.com/

Gopika EM said...

Love the post. Been quite a follower of your blog. A new post has come up on mine, hoping you would like it. We could even follow each other.

Love x

VOYAGEbygopika

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

welovefur said...

I really like this look
I love your neck lace to
xoxo
www.welovefur.it

Stefany said...

Very pretty outfit! I just think that if you wear a fur which gives out all that warmness, then open heels is not the best choice. But still. Nice style ;)

http://www.stefanystrange.com

Arden said...

Everything about that latte sounds amazing - and I love your handbag. xx

Stella said...

Your fur vest is very nice!!!!
x
Stella from a A Shiny Place

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...