Wednesday, November 20, 2013

the perfect pick

video
 
this time I wanted to show you
OOTD via videos I took
(filmed by Sorim Noh)
 
I bought these rings (3-in-1 love them all)
from stylerz, my favorite Korean website for elegant and chic looks
Enjoy this 30 sec. video and below are the photos I screencaptured off from this! :)
 
 
by the way today pinklemonincrystal became 3 years old!!!
 
 
 
이번 데일리룩은 영상으로 보여드리고 싶어서 찍어보았어요 ^^
 
스타일러즈에서 구입한 공효진 반지- 넘 예뻐서
어느 아웃핏에도 매치하기 편하고 좋아요
가격도 착하고
많은 아우터들이 업데이트 되었던데 www.stylerz.co.kr 구경가보세요~!
 
 
아참 오늘 제 블로그 3살 되었어요 >.< 히히
 
lobster w/ steak & pasta

close look at my rings! easy to play around with!





 

8 comments:

Alarsup said...

I LOVE THOSE SNEAKERS,
Visit my blog please! I am quite new, comment and if you like it follow!
http://larsup.blogspot.com.es

Sassi said...

awww, so cute!
X

Piera Anastasia said...

Yummy food and love the shoes :-)

xoxo

Piera Anastasia

E. V. M. said...

Gorgeous rings! And your bag is soo cute!

theundercoverprincess.com

Stella said...

The dish looks very delicious!
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog,.
x
Stella from a A Shiny Place

Arica Hun said...

Nice video. Love the star bag and your food looks delisshhh

atelier zozo

Gail J said...

enjoy watching the vid and yes! I really love to go to Korea one day :)

Yuliya ♥ said...

Ta veste à l'air superbe !
Bisous
Yu'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...