Saturday, February 15, 2014

ARMANI GLOW

Follow official instagram @armanibeautykr for the latest beauty trend, makeup products, and etc.
I got myself these 3 step kit from participating in the instagram event.
From this chance, I got to learn some layering and blending skills to make natural glow for elegant style.
Primer was a perfect alternative for sunscreen; it gives a pearly glow.
Foundation is pretty matte but love the feel when you use it with foundation brush. It's that perfect fit on your face.
Lastly, fluid sheer can be blended with base makeup if you go for lighter makeup like myself, or mixed with foundation with a ratio of 2 to 1. Mine was no.2  the color of golden beige.
Follow @armanibeautykr and #armaniglow for more photos.

7 comments:

ChristelPaola said...

they look like great products!

christelpaola.blogspot.com

Kriszti said...

Theese earrings are so adorable ones!

http://autumninneverland.blogspot.com/

Francesca said...

oooh super cool
francesca from Frank Vinyl

Indy said...

Love your collar!

Anonymous said...

Hey superb blog! Does running a blog like this require a lot of work?

I have no expertise in programming however I had been hoping
to start my own blog in the near future.
Anyhow, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please
share. I know this is off subject but I just had to ask.
Cheers!|

Here is my site :: pit 2013 program

ylenia said...

Lovely last pic!
New outfit post on my blog, check it out and let me know your opinion, I'll be happy to read what you think of it!
XOXO
Ylenia

Glamour ZONE said...

love the neckpiece so beautiful
keep intouch & have a great week
cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...