Tuesday, April 8, 2014

ARCHE 2014 F/W Fashion Show

  


   








 
 
ARCHE show was full of dreamy pink, sparkles, and chiffon maxis that you want to float in forever
 
 
video
 

 


 
 
in the meantime, my outfit was intentionally worn to match it with
cherry blossoms and my newly received starfish ring


 
OUTFIT DETAILS
 
MICHELLE SHOP (my blog shop in Korea) dress, trench
H&M clutch, earrings
BULGARI sunglasses




 


 
My ring is multi-colored one at a price of only $2.69!
Don't miss this opportunity to get a statement ring
and use MICHELLELC10 to get 10% off from your purchase!
 
Enjoy shopping!
 
 
video

6 comments:

Nicola Marleen said...

Great look! Love it! That flower dress is amazing :)

xx Nicola

www.morning-elegance.com

Joy Yiu said...

you mix prints really well! good job! hope you can take a look at my blog and follow if you'd like x

www.joyyiu.com

Tiffany Wang said...

Love the cute pattern on the dress!

Best,
Tiffany
www.thegarmentrag.com

Marion Bertorello said...

Very good post my sweetie ;)
Kisses <3

http://www.theladyjersey.com

Jill Barry said...

Looks like a great fashion show - I love what you're wearing!

x. jill
beck daily

Nathan Moy said...

The first pink look is cool, amazing show you got to attend wow!!!! <3 Glad you commented on FASHION SQUAD, so I can click and lead back to your wonderful blog, it's really nice and clean, I like your photos and content :D FOLLOWED YOU in case you didn't know, heheee!!! By the way, you must check out my newest outfit featuring a navy MAISON MICHEL hat, CÉLINE shirt, GIVENCHY blazer, ACNE clutch and shoes, and very very flowy Zara trousers that masquarades as a dress.

xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/04/aunt-flow.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...