Monday, August 11, 2014

Sunday Brunch

 
last Sunday (two days ago) I had a photoshoot with allure Korea
 
sadly I was too busy to take my own photos with me,
so before I get my official shots here is #selfie taken right after the shoot :)
 
before heading to the studio, I had a big brunch
@ 10 corso como seoul
 
enjoy the photos!


 
orange + grapefruit juice


 

 
oven-baked mozzarella cheese, paprika, basil panini



 
nice warm coffee for rainy day

 
& the famous cotton candy affogato

 

7 comments:

Instant Milk said...

Love how everything looks!

Come by soon <3

xx

lorenamarchis said...

Those panini looks so yummy! <3 I love cotton candy! Kisses!

lorenamarchis said...

Those panini looks so yummy! <3 I love cotton candy! Kisses!

Joanna said...

Lovely photos but...food caught my eyes most often ;)

Sasskia R said...

You're so pretty, please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog

www.oddbeautydof.co.uk

Jane S said...

Amazing pictures!


http://thebagmaniac.blogspot.com

Follow me on bloglovin

Anonymous said...

I read this article completely regarding the comparison of latest and earlier technologies, it's remarkable article.



Check out my webpage ... home improvement diy ()

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...