Saturday, October 11, 2014

comparison

weekdays vs. weekends
 
flats vs. heels (hello 4 inches)
 
Americano vs. Cappuccino
 
no-makeup (not even sunscreen sometimes) vs. cat-eye do
 
taking photos with my
galaxynote vs. canon DSLR
 
 
this is not always happening
but these are just some of the obvious differences I see... sometimes
why do we change day by day?
or more likely why do we feel and act differently everyday?
Just some random thoughts coming out before I go to sleep (it's 10:46 PM here Koreatime)
 
 
 
 
Feel free to share with me your favorite activities on weekends
or some great shows and movies you want to recommend

3 comments:

Iris - ADASHOFFASH.COM said...

Cool post!


xoxo Iris
A Dash Of Fash

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

I've been trying to keep my DSLR with me at all times cuz sometimes the iphone just can't capture all the fun details! Love this post, so relevant for us working gals! ;D

If you have a moment, would love to get your thoughts on my latest design!

Xx- Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Vera said...

Great post! Would you like to follow each other?

www.blondeincashmere.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...