Friday, August 21, 2015

a thousand pictures

 
 
one thing a guy can't understand about us girls is that
"why do you take bunch of photos at the places you go every single day?"
 
well... I guess it's because we get dressed up differently everyday?
that makes one place not-the-same-as-yesterday haha
 
anyways I'm wearing
 
DKNY dress
GIVENCHY earrings
 

 
Fauchon iced apple tea & iced latte @ Paul Bassett
 


 
I order two to three courses lunch dessert buffet on weekdays whenever I visit Park Hyatt Busan
(31st floor LIVING ROOM)


 
marinated pork neck maltagliati pasta

 
rib eye steak

 
veal roulade
 
 
this is what you call a dessert paradise ;)

 


 

3 comments:

Michèle Kruesi said...

I totally love your elegant black outfit
www.thefashionfraction.com

Instant Milk said...

Hi there! Super cute outfit and love the place!

xx

Diane Fnk said...

Great look! and lovely pictures

www.DianeFnk.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...