Friday, August 7, 2015

one is never enough

 
SYL_Sal y Limon officially launched here in S. Korea as well
If you followed this blog since the beginning, then you will be familiar with the brand and the bangles from my previous posts (like this) & interviews I'd done with the SYL team
 
I was super excited to find the line in one of my favorite department stores
@Shinsegae Centumcity 2F So'Salt



I recommend this bangles set as a gift for family & friends
or even to yourself ;)


 
Sal y Limon bangles are really affordable, the colors vary in such pretty sparkly ways,
and they are perfect #armparty #armcandy tools!!
 

This day I purchased these two bangles from the store.
You will discover how I style them differently with the already-own SYL pieces
below in the pictures

I need every single piece haha


#fashionproblem = choosing just one or two is the hardest task like seriously...


 


 
(the more you own = better)

 
have fun stacking up SYL Sal y Limon bangles like I do!

 
 
*special thanks to SYL & Sal y Limon Korea teams
I received a gift certificate to purchase the item, but the opinions written are my own*

7 comments:

itsannamarina said...

cool

ww.itsannamarina.wordpress.com

Joy Shiness said...

Nice !

http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/08/august-inspirations-1.html#more

Lara Rose said...

I love it! Very nice style and blog you have

xx

Lauren Maria said...

I like the pink one you choose, I like those style of bangles. Would look great layered up with lots of colours
Lauren
livinginaboxx | bloglovin

Imke Eerd said...

I can image how difficult it was to pick two!! love your collection #jalous :)

Have a nice day
Love Imke
http://colourfulmornings.com/

Mihaela said...

this is so great :) your blog is so lovely!

mfashionfreak♥blog

mode french said...

All these bracelets are very CUTE! Bisous from France, Sand.

www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...