Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Affordable Wishlist

1,2,3,4 & 5 in the order
 
I just had to share these picks from dresslink!
I tried to look for faux fur pieces pretty early (within budgets of 20-50 bucks)
because I usually had to wait about a month ordering things online with international shipping options.
 
here I found these favorite faux fur pieces that look super real & cozy!
 
Check out their website and feel free to let me know
which items you liked the most.
I am now checking out some free shipping items ;)
Happy Shopping!

7 comments:

Jessica Hart said...

That black coat is amazing xo

Jessica
the way to my Hart

Nomaqhawe Mtebele said...

Cool picks, love the boots.

www.girlcandress.com

►Nadush said...

Amazing wishlist !! :)
please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

Amber said...

I love everything about fur! I need that leopard one in my life, so 90's!

pinkwhistle said...

awww, these pink emu-look-alike shoes are adorable :)

I'd be delighted if you could stop by my site and see my first post.

xo, Mila
www.pinkwhistle.com.pl

Diane Fnk said...

Great pick! Love the coat

www.DianeFnk.com

Mandy Lin said...

Equipped with a sexy stiletto heel adding a touch of attitude to her gorgeously crafted shape, Christian Louboutin spiked flats are perfect for the warm weather.
Christian Louboutin 8CM Yellow Leather Tip Pumps
Christian Louboutin 8CM Nude Leather Pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 8CM Nude Leather Pumps
http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...