Sunday, December 27, 2015

J Apostrophe 2016 S/S Seoul Fashion Week



theme of the collection: Labour

music for the show: - Hed Kandi: Deep Disco (Continuous Bonus Mix)
- Waste Land by Adam Beyer
-Gone by Eric Dingus

(notice the song on the video above is not from the actual show.
 I edited it with an app so I had to use music I have in my phone)


date: Oct. 20th, 2015 17:30 PM

location: DDP

Being a former Miss Korea herself, designer JiSun Lee and her sister JiYeon Lee invited full of Miss Korea pageants and actresses in the front row.
Together they created purely white clothing that seemed a luxurious feminine to me.
Loved this collection so much! Hope you like it too :)
 
 
*outfit is from a while ago as well
sorry for the late post ! ;)
 


 
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...