Tuesday, September 13, 2016

affordable fall outfit

 
 
 
 
FALL TREND
 
It still feels like summer one day and fall on the other day here in Korea.
So the best you can do with your wardrobe is to keep the summer outfits and layer them with your other shirts and dresses.
 
I love mixing up with patterns, fabrics and the lengths.
Same colored outfits or the safe way to dress up in black and white is too cliche.
This is why I love investing in more shirts and blouses these days.
 
Here are the trends I love seeing:
 
1) tuck-in shirt
You'll see on the F/W runways, there are lots of designers who made the half of the shirts tucked in and the other half stuck outside for the contrary, almost like unfinished look.
It'll look chic with almost any type of denim pants, trousers or midi skirts.
I  am personally digging for fringe detailed skirts to match with my tops.
 
2) off-the-shoulder
Off-the-shoulder tops are still hot for F/W. Just look for the right feel of that clean, crisp fabric.
 
3) Skirt on Skirt/Dress
I want to experiment with wearing skirt on top of the other skirt.
Ex: wear denim skirt on top of the knit maxidress,
or wear flare skirt on top of the fitted bodycon skirt etc.
 
These are some trends I found on the catwalks and on streetstyle that I think everyone can pull it off easily.
I always look for affordable pieces, and recently I found Yoins which has so many options to choose from.
 
 
 
 
For this coming Korean Thanksgiving Day, I'm trying to dress up myself in this casual shirt and jeans
I want to style it with this statement necklace as well, so I can look both chic yet comfy.
What do you think of this look I found on Yoins.com?
How are you going to get dressed up for this holiday, or for a weekend getaway?
Feel free to share your thoughts with me in the comments below :)
 
Happy Chuseok everyone!
 


4 comments:

Tamara Farhat said...

Such a beautiful and unusual shirt! I love it!

XoXo,

Tamara - LoveofMode.com

Hale Saaw said...

I love half tucked in shirts with skinny jeans, it brings such a casual but trendy vibe to the outfit!
Aleeha xXx
http://www.halesaaw.com/

Olivia Lils said...

Absolutely loved this post! Keep on blogging and Think Pink :)
http://redwhitepink.blogspot.co.uk/

Deepti Karulkar said...

That shirt is so beautiful! great pick!

I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read, maybe we can follow each other on social media?

www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

Deepti xx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...