Monday, October 10, 2016

brunch gathering

skyfarmvideo from Michelle K. Lee on Vimeo.

location: The Skyfarm
All Day Fresh Kitchen





I can probably say that this is one of the prettiest brunch places in Korea.
Located on the FKI Tower's 50th floor with a view of The Han River (+ National Assembly), everyone comes here for brunch that means tons of IG updates ;)
 
 


#OutfitOfTheDay

SAMSUNG GEAR S2
FENDI bag



 
I forgot to take a picture of the menu, so here are the official web and Instagram links:
 

 
 

 
 
 
Operation Hour: 09:00~23:00 Break time 15:00~17:00
 

 
My friend and I ordered king prawn pasta & Korean beef burger.
It costs around $20-$25 / person.
 
 

4 comments:

Sandra Katze said...

Me encanta tu blog, lo sigo hace tiempo y la verdad que me inspira muchísimo, es super juvenil y fresco,
Tus looks son ideales, y me encantan siempre los detalles que tienes en cuenta, por si no se ve soy muy fan! jaja
Estoy empezando también un blog así que si no es molestia lo dejaré por aquí, entre todos podemos ayudarnos en nuestros proyectos ;)
Un besazo enorme.

http://katzspiration.blogspot.com.es

Diana Cloudlet said...

Darling, I'm in love with this post!
Can't wait to see the new one!

Diana Cloudlet

www.dianacloudlet.com

Erica Choi said...

Your top is so cute!! And you eat at the prettiest yummiest places :)

Erica
www.eggcanvas.me

App Developers Gurgaon said...

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...