Sunday, November 27, 2016

touch of pink

 
Stylenanda pink hotel is located in Myeongdong, Seoul.
I was able to find it in the corner around the new balance flagship store.
 
Stylenanda (meaning 'stylish' or 'chic' when translated) started as an online shopping mall, but now it opened up at one of the most touristy spots.
This is so far my favorite Stylenanda store since it's all very 'pink' like the name suggests.
Every floor is designed with different theme such as like pool (rooftop cafe), laundry, hotel rooms, beauty spa, and the actual clothes storage on the basement.
 
What do you think of this store? :)
 
 
Cotton candy with coffee (I changed it to a latte) is pretty good
 

 
rosy atmosphere

 
I'll share the video I took at the pinkhotel @pinklemonincrystal later :)
make sure to follow me on IG to check out my stories and feed


5 comments:

Kanchan said...

Great post !!
New post - http://www.sapphireziva.com/2016/11/festive-ready-with-rosegal.html

hav a great week !

xo, kanchan

Fay O'Malley said...

Such a cute place! Thanks for sharing.

www.vesthier.com

Milex xxx said...

Elise Armitage said...

Everything looks so cute! I need to visit :)

Xo,
Elise
www.w-t-fab.com

Sunday Somewhere said...

Oh my goodness it looks so pretty! I'm so jealous and hope that I'll get the chance to visit one day, or at least somewhere that is of a similarity to how cute this little place is! I absolutely love how they focused the colour scheme around pink and all of the interiors are beautiful. Lovely post :-)

Gemma X
http://www.sundaysomewhere.co.uk

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...