Monday, December 12, 2016

the chosen seven

 
I posted these photos up on my instagram @pinklemonincrystal
but I forgot to make a separate post on here at my blog.
When LV parfum was launched in Korea few months back, I went to purchase the miniature set right on the first day.
All have its own unique ingredients, but many of them had this leather scent.
(Find DANS LA PEAU & MILLE FEUX for example)
Leather mixed with fruits = it's quite an unexpected but surprisingly good scent
 

 
I go for ROSE DES VENTS daily because it's a safe bet.
CONTRE MOI is great too if you love a little vanilla scent inside.
 

 
 

3 comments:

Portia said...

Love the look! http://www.portiastylebook.com/

Luci Petlack said...

I think I would like the vanilla scent parfum! Great post Michelle! xo

Luci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.

Friv Games said...

There are lots of information about latest adventage. Thanks for sharing such a nice article. It is really useful to me and all people. One think in my mind came while reading that it is not wasting of time happy wheels|clicker games|yiv games|yiv games |play angry birds

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...