Sunday, September 23, 2012

Something else 2013 S/S Collection



loved this mermaid like sparkly tops

반짝이는 이 탑은 약간 인어 머메이드를 연상시키지 않나요?







@ electricsekki presentation in Seoul, S. Korea

this time I wanted to show you the collection from
Something else by Natalie Wood

as you can see you can expect
lots of cut-outs, see-throughs and mix of colors in a beautiful mystical hues

as always Something Else is showing us more than we can just find in our environment
as if it's telling us that we have to be closely observant to the surroundings
to find out more beneath that beauty

simply amazing


special thanks to KK from electricsekki


이번 electricsekki 프레젠테이션때 만나본 브랜드중 하나인
Something Else 입니다
2013 신상들에서는 컷아웃, 씨스루, 그리고 오묘하게 섞인 신비로운 색감들이
눈에 띄는데요

이 컬렉션은 항상 그래왔던 것처럼 뻔하지만은 않은
웨어러블하면서도 항상 더 깊은 아름다움을 찾아내게끔 도와주는
그런 썸띵 엘스를 찾기위한 이름 그대로의 브랜드인거같아요
공식 사이트에서 더많은 캠페인 사진과 쇼핑을 즐기실 수 있습니다 ^^

23 comments:

kcomekarolina said...

omg! such a cool style!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Missy Cheeks said...

great trends :)
kisses and thanks.

Marina Di Guardo said...

simply wonderful.....
ciao Michelle!

Francesca Romana Capizzi said...

I see to many gorgeous things here!!!

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

criscrascrus said...

amazing pieces! really nice, xx

Irina said...

great!

http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.com/

Creando mi armario said...

Great pieces!!
I'm following you now :)
Kisses.

kate said...

Just found your blog and I'm absolutely loving it! Come visit me!!
velvetcupcakes

Rachel said...

I love the yellow and black dress!

Harija said...

great photos and love your choices!
Great post!
My Lyfe ; My Story

@MyLyfeMyStory 


Jewellery Bijou said...

Wonderful collection!Love it!

Melissa said...

loving this collection! cool blog too :-)

http://purpletweed.blogspot.co.uk

x

RB said...

great colletion! loving the colors

Rach said...

cute pieces!!!
www.sugarfilledcloset.com

Rach said...

cute pieces!!!
www.sugarfilledcloset.com

Anonymous said...

Your way of telling everything in this paragraph is genuinely pleasant, every one
can easily be aware of it, Thanks a lot.
Here is my homepage ... robot zodiac super

Borjana said...

I just can't take my eyes off!Seriously,babe!;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

great pieces!


devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

The Fashion Milkshake said...

Great post !

Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

I'm an instant follower of you now :)

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

Anonymous said...

It took me time to read all the tips, but I clearly loved the post. It proved to be very helpful to me and I'm certain to all of the commenters here!
Welcome to my site [url=http://www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com/]www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com[/url].

Chicismicis said...

What a beautiful collection!!

Thankx michelle! ;)

Nora
http://chicismicis.wordpress.com

Gabriele said...

I love the colours!

Designer Jacket said...

Love this dress!!
I like that collection...
Visit Our Site

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...