Friday, December 24, 2010

Preview: Hunter S/S 11

I am majorly in love with Hunter Boots.
Like always, Hunter is full of with these amazing shoes and accessories in many possible choices of colors.
They shine so brightly as if they are shouting at us "Please take me I'm yours!"
This is your first peak for the Hunter Spring and Summer 2011 collection of items.
One disappointment is that you won't be able to shop these until the release at March.
So mark it, love it all you want and go rush to get these lovelies at the store nearby when the time comes.
[or check often with www.hunter-boot.com for the shopping online opportunity]
Festival Pocket Poncho Fuchsia



Festival Fluoro 2011 Tall Neon Pink
Limited Edition Festival 2011 Tall Pearlised White


These two I'm going to show you are the new tries Hunter is heading for this season.
For the S/S 11, Hunter is introducing the ballerinas and the hi tops (which are unisex) in various colors of course.


I personally love the flats only if they are really comfy. I hate too-hard-leather-feel that makes your feet get swollen up easily and need few bandages to cover up the mess after wearing it for the first few times.
I'm pretty sure Hunter shoes are the solution to this because the brand is known for the comfort that doesn't get in the way with your everyday life activities.
The colors and the designs are very romantic and feminine.




These hi-tops just added to my obsessions. I didn't wear hi-tops before because they were too giant-looking like as if I'm wearing a size 10 instead of 7.
These are so cute though. I love the paint of these colors. If I could, I would collect them all in all coming colors before they go out of stock.
The length it comes up to when worn is just right,
the colors are very vivid,
the design is sleek and simple in a dedicatedly beautiful way.

I'm sure you liked the never seen Hunter shoes seen here :)
Enjoy them all you like & Merry Christmas

[images credit to Hunter]

follow my blog

20 comments:

fashion doctor said...

so cool colection!love color fucsia.kisses

M said...

I didn't know they have hi-tops now, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for visiting my blog and your comment :)
New post is up~
http://newshoesnewself.blogspot.com/

M from TOKYO

krisandkel said...

Hunter has GREAT rain boots! I cannot wait to stock up on the new collection!

<3 kris&kel
www.krisandkel.com

De Vero said...

Hunter are really popular here in Sweden, but I don't think they are my style. Though I like the flat shoes that you presented!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Ninjagaiden78 said...

Those pink rain boots are killing it! I think you should def rock those.

windowshopz.com

Andrés Corella said...

Nice items..I wish you a great Christmas!

xx
Andy

Anna Katrina said...

im in love with hunter they are great shoes! i didnt know they had ponchos - love them



stop by sometime<3
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

Laura said...

love them in pink! hope santa brings you a pair!

www.adventuresindressingmyself.blogspot.com

Allegra said...

I love everything. so cool that flashy pink!

Luna Tiger said...

great shoes !
http://selenite.weebly.com/

helena said...

I love the pink hunter boots!
xo

Sabina said...

I agree about the flats! They always look like they'll be comfortable but you have to be really careful. When the leather scrapes and rubs the tops of your toes--ugh it's just the worst!

http://mystylecanvas.blogspot.com

Yerma said...

I have a silver Hunter, but pink are so cute, I think probably will be my next one
www.mamaquemepongo.blogspot.com

Vinda Sonata said...

my favorite pair is the pearlised white. so fierce.
anyway, love the post before this one too. i love reading interviews with designers. sometimes they do turn out as really inspiring ones:)

zs closet said...

I loove hunter boots too!!xx

www.zscloset.blogspot.com

Miyan said...

I love Hunter boots, I don't own a pair, but sure do love them! Did not know they had flats, thanks for sharing. And thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

yanmaneee said...

golden goose
goyard
supreme hoodie
air jordan
yeezy shoes
balenciaga
supreme clothing
goyard
golden goose
yeezy

Anonymous said...

I personally love the flats only if they are really comfy. I hate too-hard-leather-feel that makes your feet get swollen up easily and need few bandages to cover up the mess after wearing it for the first few times.
black and red salwar suit
black and red salwar kameez

Unknown said...

her latest blog https://www.dolabuy.co Read Full Report replica ysl site replica designer bags wholesale

Anonymous said...

read this post here Hermes Dolabuy Full Article Dolabuy Fendi see page dolabuy.su

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...