Tuesday, February 8, 2011

today's inspiration: i love...

big news for me
my first single album is out in S. Korea
the title is called 난 너만 보여 which means
I can only see you
there were two rappers who did featuring for me (Carry Diamond & Jace) so I'm the only vocal singing in this song
if you want to check it out the links are:









inspiration page



jewel page





blue maiden cameo necklace $18



deluxe owl pillow $38



industrial netbook bag $50



leather and metal watch band $25



mini birdcage pillow in white $18



scented strawberry sprinkles donut bookmark $22



peekaboo cut-out dress $89



the convertible bag $39



tri-coloured satchel $79



Ferm Living- Laundry Bag $80.00



Olli & Lime- George Pillow $50.00

don't forget to follow me here on google connect (follow button)
bloglovin (upper left corner box)
fashiolistas (upper right)
facebook (upper right corner box)
and on twitter @divalicious_m :)

21 comments:

fashion doctor said...

good inspiration!beutiful!

Sabrina Tassini said...

the pillow is so funny:):)and very nice the first collage:)i have one too!
kiss

patchworkporter.blogspot.com

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

I love all these!!! Especially that bag and that pink dress which is so gorgeous!
I would love to own all of these things!

Mimi said...

The pillows are the cutest pillows ever and I love the satchel. Fun choices. I'll take one of everything!
Aesthetic Lounge

F. said...

Love the inspirations book!

I'm following you now.

xoxo F.
http://fashion-way-of-life.blogspot.com/

Trendsetters said...

I've got my own inspiration book!

We're following, now, really nice choses, and really nice blog!

xoxo
http://theothersideoftrendsetters.blogspot.com/

Chicago Chic said...

This is all such beautiful inspiration! I like the watch and the tri-coloured satchel!

xoxo
Rachel

Isabel Hendrix said...

the necklace and backpack are great!!
<3

http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

Chyrel Gomez said...

oh, wow. congrats! :)

Anna said...

Congratulations on your single!
Love that peekaboo cut-out dress and the convertible bag.
xx

About Last Weekend said...

Wow, they all look great - love the tri-coloured satchel

FEARLESS 2.0 said...

Wow, Congratulations, :)

http://fashionlime.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Congrats! Great inspiration book ;)
~Giselle
http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

Rosa Tang said...

if i could have a closet of bags, i totally would
love the ones featured in this post
xox,
buttercup buttons

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. And I love that donut bookmark!

noone said...

congrats on your single! that is really good news for you :) and love the owl pillow and the bird cage one, it's so cute!

CRS said...

I must get that owl pillow for my lady friend, she will love me forever!

Y said...

wow.. congrate... I didn't know you are singing.
Good luck.

Shilpi Tomar said...

wow some really cool stuff on here.. that dirty laundry bag is cool!

Thanks for the visit

xx

sftrend

audrinajulia said...

Oh that's great! Congratulations! I have a post regarding korean skincare, want to know what you think.

www.audrinajulia.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I've recently been looking for info approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I have came upon so far. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the supply?
Feel free to visit my web page torby sk򱹡ne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...