Thursday, March 22, 2012

interview with Barbara Campbell






How do you create accessible collection?

My collections are usually inspired by the environment around me.
I started in the mountains of Vermont, lush and green, and then the beaches of Montauk,
wide open sands, beautiful stones and crashing waves.
I am also inspired by New York City neighborhoods, DUMBO in Brooklyn,
Soho in Manhattan. Soho inspired my black and gold glam collection.




Any layering advice in jewelry?

This year's trend is all about layering.
I love to layer necklaces and bracelets. I love to see a woman in layered bracelets.
My Black and Gold collection has many pieces that are meant to be layered.







Favorite color for Barbara Campbell NYC would be:

Black and monotone colors.







What type of women are BC women?
I can imagine already the bold beauty looks!

BC women set trends, they don't follow them.
They are bright, vivacious and bold. They are contemporary and many are fashionistas.
They are financially conscious, they seek quality and value.
They are diverse in age and race, and they are cosmopolitan.
She is confident; she likes to make a fashion statement.







this post is shortened a bit by editing.

special thanks to & images credit to:



20 comments:

Gunel (Guni) said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I like this post a lot! Nice interview! Following you! Follow me back if you enjoy my blog please! =}

http://www.artbyguni.blogspot.com

Lysa said...

Bonjour!
Whaou!
Très belle les sac!!!!
Super créations
Lysa
http://www.leblogdelysa.com

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Love the first clutch and description of a BC lady!:)
xoxo

Jelena
glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

Marina Di Guardo said...

one of your fabulous interview..ciao dear Michelle!!!!

Amanda Park said...

lovely jewelry
would you like to follow each other?

cheers
www.intuitiveflair.com

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

i love these creations especially the purses!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

minnja said...

I LOVE thesey ;)

minnja.blogspot.com

LOVE
Minnja

Sam said...

Oh wow, what a brilliant collection, love the bags!

ABRIL Moda-blog said...

Cute accessories!
xx
Karo

Anonymous said...

Oh i love that bright clutch!

Thanks for the comment,
XXASAB
PS. back from my hiatus xx
I O U A(n) E(xplaination)

comfortable style said...

wow very good post.
bags and bracelets are very cute.
your collection is very creative.
kisses...♥

http://arumistyle.blogspot.mx/

kristina said...

those clutches are gorgeous michelle!!
xxx

Inggrid Monalita said...

i have just discovered your blog and lucky to comment here. I think your blog is adorable. Mind to follow each other? I make sure follow you back, dear!

have a nice weekend!

Am2Pm Chic said...

Great post, great interview .
xoxo
Christy

http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

S A R A H. said...

loving that clutch. lovelove.
xo

www.noordinaryshow.blogspot.com.au

Laura said...

Thanks for your comment!
Cool clutches :)

xxx
- Laura
http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

Virginia said...

Love the bangles! so gorgeous!

xoxo

http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

when BABI speaks said...

I love the pink clutch! simple yet stylish!

Babi
www.whenbabispeaks.com

lucia m said...

loving the jewelry!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Joey said...

So cool of this combination of black and gold!!And always love the special jewels!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...