Sunday, April 22, 2018

JARRET 2018 F/W FASHION SHOW

자렛video from Michelle K. Lee on Vimeo.

자렛_Camcorder 2018-03-21 18-54-51 from Michelle K. Lee on Vimeo.


SHOW: JARRET





LOCATION: DDP (DONGDAEMUN DESIGN PLAZA)





THEME: THEN I DEFY YOU, STARS
(from ROMEO & JULIET)





I had to watch and read Romeo & Juliet (old & pretty new ver. all)
so many times since I was an Eng. Lit. major, but every single time I found a scene that felt so new.

Jarret show had a collection full of strong colors & pattern yet it was sadly romantic, after realizing the theme of the show.





*Especially love the color silver and the frilly, see through dresses that will look just so perfect on Juliet herself.*


Jarret collection makes me believe that love is the strongest emotion.












To discover more about Jarret,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...